[H] Out of Exile is Recruiting for Mythic Raiding!

We are looking to add to our roster. OX is a hybrid guild that tries to keep a fun casual atmosphere while still having a serious progression raid team. Our guild was created early in the WotLK expansion and some of us have even been playing together since our server went live back in BC. We have an open door policy for anyone looking for a home yet strive to keep our raid unit a competitive one. In the last five expansions we have cleared nearly all raid content on both heroic and mythic modes while being among the top guilds on our server to finish each time (numerous realm first kills in MoP, WoD, Legion, and BFA). We look to continue with our momentum and strive to remain a solid raiding team going forward. We also welcome casual players, or people who enjoy playing other games together. Many of our members play LoL, SC2, Diablo, Fortnite, PUBG, Valorant, Apex Legends, Minecraft, etc. together as well.

Shadowlands Recruitment!!!

We are currently opening up our raid recruitment to players interested in Shadowlands Mythic raiding. We have a long history of successful raiding and have past experience organizing and leading 20-man Mythic content. If you are interested in progression raiding in Shadowlands and seeing all of the content that it has to offer then you should definitely get in touch with us. We already have a solid core but with a new expansion dropping and people re-rolling there is a lot of wiggle room to add some new players to round out the team…as always the more the merrier when it comes to progressing deep into a raid tier.

Below is a list of our most recent progression, schedule, and raid team needs:

Recent Progression:
7/10 Mythic Castle Nathria
6/10 Mythic Sanctum of Domination
2/11 Mythic Sanction of Domination

Raid Times (Subject to change):

Mythic
Group 1: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:45-10:30pm (CST).

Classes that we are actively recruiting are as follows:
Priority Needs

Hunter - Any
Shaman - Ele
Druid - Boomkin

Just because we aren’t actively recruiting your class or spec does not mean that you should not apply as we are always looking for quality players/people. Our raid unit is a competitive one so if you outperform someone else in a specific role you can earn that raid spot. Our philosophy is that you can fix gear but not awareness/attitude so if you feel that you are a skilled and raid aware player but just lacking in the gear department I would still encourage you to apply. If you would like to see how you would compare to our current members the majority of our raids are logged and up on the Warcraft Logs website.

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact either Gruyere-Hydraxis, Koruptd-Terenas, or myself (Raiden#1883) in game or on our website at: OutofExile.guildlaunch. com (without the space between the . and com, sorry the forums won’t let you link to an external site.)

Update: Normal raid cleared and downed Shriekwing on Heroic!
-Z

Update: First 9 boss of heroic down, only 1 to go before Mythic. Still going through the trials process and running 2 raid groups for anyone interested.
-Z

Update: Mythic Shriekwing down! Back to the Mythic grind.
-Z

Update: Mythic Huntsman Altimor down. Currently looking for a Monk tank if anyone is interested.
-Z

Update: Mythic Hungering Destroyer down! If you are interesting in progression raiding now is a great time to join as we currently have 2 group full clearing Heroic to help gear people up for Mythic.
-Z

1 Like

Update: Mythic Sun King down! Spent more time there than we would have liked, Winter Storm 2021 didn’t do us any favors (apparently we have a lot of raiders in Texas). Currently running two Heroic Sire kill groups every week as well as our Mythic team so if you are interested in raiding now is a great time to join. Specifically looking for a Monk but open to anyone.
-Z

Update: Mythic Inerva down! Half way there! Actively recruiting a Monk for our raid team. All are welcome to apply but Monk’s specifically please come join us!
-Z

1 Like

How do you guys feel about a fresh reroll(hahamonkjoke)?
My guild just died and your raid times fit and I’m an old Teresa’s OG.

I would be interested in joining your raid roster. I don’t have much mythic experience, but I am 2/10 in a mythic pug group.

Hey man, sorry to hear about your guild. We are always open to more quality people/players so we would definitely be willing to offer you a trial with us and see how you like it. Add me on bnet Raiden#1883 or throw up on app on our website with your contact info and we can set something up for Tuesday.
-Z

Hey man, we are definitely interested in adding a Monk to the team. Add me on bnet Raiden#1883 or throw up an app on our website with your contact info and we can see about setting something up (I know you are Alliance at present so don’t want you to pay money to switch over unless you feel good about us).
-Z

Update: Mythic Artificer Xy’mox down! Still looking for a Monk so come and provide us with that sweet sweet damage increase.
-Z

Could I possibly hit up someone for a social invite and see how it goes? Def looking for something new… BT Jameson#1578

Update: Mythic The Council of Blood down! Took longer than we would have liked but we got it done so on to the next. Currently looking to add a Warrior and Monk to the team (we want your buffs!) so if you are interested please reach out.
-Z

1 Like

Sanctum of Domination is out and we’ve downed the first 3 bosses on Heroic. This is a great time to join up if you are interested in progression raiding as we are all learning the new fights.
-Z

Update: Killed a few more heroic bosses. Actively recruiting dps so if you are interested in progression raiding now is a great time to join because we can help gear your through the farm content.
-Z

Update: Got a couple more heroic bosses, now on to Sylvanas and Mythic! Updated the classes we are looking for in the main post.
-Z

Update: Mythic Tarragrue down! Moved back into mythics this week and the first boss is down. Looking forward to pushing further into the content in the coming weeks. Come and join us!
-Z

Update: Mythic Eye of the Jailer down! Picking up steam in Mythic and you are welcome to join us if interested!
-Z