[H] Out of Exile is Recruiting for Mythic Raiding!

I hear you guys have #1 Warlock and Sion player in your guild: true? Thoughts ?

We do have a Sion main in the guild but it is not something that we like to talk about publicly… what I do want to talk about, however, is:

Update: Mythic The Nine down! Been getting a new progression fight every week and hoping to keep this momentum moving forward so come and be a part of it!
-Z

Update: Mythic Remnant of Ner’zhul down! Took a little longer than we would have liked but we got him, now on to the next one. Still open for recruiting, specifically looking for a mage or a non-shaman healer.
-Z

Update: Mythic Soulrender Dormazain down! At the halfway point and looking to keep moving forward. Updated our recruitment needs in the main post but any who are interested should apply regardless of class/spec.
-Z

Update: Mythic Guardian of the First Ones down! The next patch drops in 2 weeks so it is a great time to join us as we prepare to take on a brand new raid tier and you can get in on the ground floor with the rest of us.
-Z

I have updated our recruiting needs in the original post. Been enjoying the new raid so far and always looking to add to our roster so if you are interested in progressing through the new tier now is a great time to join.
-Z

Update: Downed a few new heroic bosses. Looking to add a Hunter to the team.
-Z

Update: Started Mythic last week and got Vigilant Guardian down. Come and joins us!
-Z

Update: Mythic Skolex down. Always looking to add more quality people/players if you are interested in joining us hit me up in game.
-Z