Could use a few healers!
Still looking for heals?
I sent you a btag request.

Anti#11327
free bump from me
08/13/2017 07:54 PMPosted by Bandria
free bump from me
Bandria brand band-aids
always willing to help fellow guilds out on blackhand. or they could just recruit me to do their recruiting
Mythic Goroth down!
congrats obscure
Grats! We have had some super close pulls.. but short on people this passed week to try and finish the job. Maybe this week we'll get some more pulls in.
Congrats on mythic goroth!
3/9 mythic!
10/20/2017 08:57 PMPosted by Vaelfor
3/9 mythic!

This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever.
Been a long time since I bumped this!
I may be interested, I have a bunch of ally toons on blackhand but would like to raid/mythic more. I can disc heal (this toon is not geared yet). I do have a 110 (not geared) DH on another server as well. Willing to move servers

I would only be able to group afternoons and friday/Saturday nights

Thanks

Spookyturtle#11273
If our guild interests you, that's great! You are welcome to join our guild if you feel like transferring. A fair amount of our players still do M+ and we raid every week, but it's winding down a little due to where we are currently in the expansion's life. We do clear heroic weekly and an alt run in Antorus. M+ has slowed a bit, but everyone is very helpful as far as gearing goes. I'll add you on battle.net and you can ask me any other questions you might have.
August 14th release date, Blackhand/Galakrond! Who wants to get in on the ground floor some Obscure raiding nonsense?!