[H] <Next Pull> is recruiting for Shadowlands!

Next Pull is gearing up for the next expansion, and we’re looking for more friends! We’re 12/12H in Ny’alotha with many top M+ players this side of the faction line. We love to do keys and have timed a few +20’s with room for a few more before pre-patch.

However, at our core is a community atmosphere.

We want to have fun and go as far as we can as a team. We share memes, chat in discord, play other games, and reminisce about life before the End Times.

Our raid nights are T/Th 8:30-11:00 CST (subject to change in pre-patch). If this seems like it might be the place for you, contact us or apply via the in-game Guild Finder!

Discord:

Mei#7322 (Meisun)

Kovo#2117 (Merít)

Dahlgrin#8107 (Kizingo)

Eeyore#9654 (Mazozoli)

Check us out in Raider.io for additional info.

1 Like

are you guys in need of a S Priest in shadowlands heals os?

Hell yeah, I’m not sure I’ll be online same time as you, so hit me up on discord - Mei#7322

Are you all in need of healers at all?

Quite possibly. I assume you are a holy paladin? We have a holy pally that’s wanting to raid but also in medical school rotations so… he’s a maybe. We do a lot of keys though and more healers are always welcome for those. Mostly we’re just open to anyone who’s chill and wants to do content. It’s more important someone gets along and enjoys the group than that they play a particular role.

OK thanks ill go ahead and add u Kopi is the name