[H] <Nephilim> - Shadowlands

Our Shadowlands Message
We're taking on Shadowlands content as one of Ravenholdt's longest-standing guilds! We welcome anyone interested in joining our community!

We invite All Skill Levels of Players interested in questing, dungeons, and raiding!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Nephilim> - Ravenholdt (RPPvP, EST)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission Statement - Nephilim is a guild based on the principles of friendship, loyalty, trust, and commitment. Our current focus is endgame content, specifically mythic dungeons and raiding, while supporting all members of Nephilim in whatever tasks they are trying to achieve. Nephilim offers serious players the same professional attitude that most of us follow in our real-life careers: punctual, prepared, methodical, efficient. Nephilim’s success depends on each player meeting guild expectations for attitude, communication, and collaboration; a chain is only as strong as the weakest link.

Guild Master - Las

Raid Times & Progression

Raid Times: 8PM - 10PM Server, Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Battle for Azeroth Progression:
12/12 H Nya, 8/8 H EP, 2/2 H CoC, 2/9 M 9/9 H BoD, 8/8 H Uldir

Past Progression:
Legion Progression:
11/11 H ABT, 9/9 H ToS, 10/10 H NH, 3/3 H ToV, 7/7 H EN
Warlords of Draenor
1/7 M HM, 7/7 H HM, 1/10 H BF, 6/10 BF
Mists of Pandaria
11/14 H SoO, 9/13 H ToT, 4/4 ToES, 6/6 HoF, 4/6 25H MSV
Cataclysm
8/8 H DS T13, 7/7 H FL T12, 12/13 25H T11
Wrath
10/12 25H T10 & 12/12 10H T10

Currently, all players are encouraged to join our guild and can do so by accepting an invite from any existing member.

Currently Looking For:

We are actively recruiting All Classes and Specs!
We are openly inviting New Players to dungeons and raiding!

This is a great way to get in on a friendly ground floor and work your way into difficult content!

What is the guild like?

We're friendly! We like new people. We've a strong and welcoming community. We emphasize both officer to guild communication and guild to officer communication. We try to make raiding as stress-free as possible, but still want to get that boss down. We can have light-hearted banter in Discord, have a good laugh, then settle down and put on our game faces for pushing progression.

We also have an active presence in WoW PvP, StarCraft, Diablo, Overwatch and Hearthstone during our free time.

Nephilim's Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/Nephilim.US.Ravenholdt/
Sup, Mess.

Good to see you all active again. Best of luck in your recruiting, and have a free bump.
10/11/2016 05:03 AMPosted by Lukar
Sup, Mess.

Good to see you all active again. Best of luck in your recruiting, and have a free bump.

Thanks! We are definitely going at it a bit more casually, but it's good to see everyone doing their thing. Who knows what the future holds! :)
A quick bump here to remind folks that we're always welcoming folks to join us on our adventures!
Another friendly bump to remind everyone that we're welcoming new guildies!
Just a reminder that we are still welcoming new guildies into our team!

Current content progression

7/7H EN
3/3 N ToV
3/7 M EN through collaboration with Red Shirts, Ascendants of War, and Pathogen.
We are actively recruiting healers and DPS in preparation for Nighthold!

We've moved to 4/7M with our participation in the server first Dragons of Nightmare kill!

Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nephilim.US.Ravenholdt/

Or contact an officer in-game for more information (either myself, Nosunami, or Las).

We look forward to raiding with you!
Sup, Mess.

If Lukar will bump, then so will I.
Hey everyone! Providing a quick update since 7.1.5.

Our guild has successfully downed 10/10N Nighthold two weeks in a row now, and have just claimed our first Heroic kill tonight on Skorpyon.

We are also the only guild on Ravenholdt to have members earn their Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan achievement during the first week of Nighthold.

Nephilim offers the perfect mix of casual, relaxed gameplay with serious progression.

Send me a message in game for more information.
Hi Mess! It's Wildsoul!
01/27/2017 06:28 PMPosted by Eadyth
Hi Mess! It's Wildsoul!

You're a gnome... I just threw up a little in my mouth.

;P
As we head into the 3rd week of Nighthold content, Nephilim has conquered 4 of the 10 Heroic bosses - Krosus just as of yesterday night. We will continue the push towards a full guild group Heroic Gul'dan kill. Let us know if you'd like to be involved!
Another milestone for Nephilim as we had a 25-man group successfully down Spellblade for the first time, moving us to the half-way mark at 5/10H. More to come later this week!

Come be involved - we need big DPS and healers.
Resurgent imploded. Not sure what's up with the people I knew there. So how's Nephilim for those who aren't terribly interested in fully committing to a raid schedule. Down to join and play around but have gotten used to and rather enjoy not being stuck with. "Must get home. Have to raid."

Cool to just join up and see how it feels as a community?
02/04/2017 10:34 PMPosted by Eco
Resurgent imploded. Not sure what's up with the people I knew there. So how's Nephilim for those who aren't terribly interested in fully committing to a raid schedule. Down to join and play around but have gotten used to and rather enjoy not being stuck with. "Must get home. Have to raid."

Cool to just join up and see how it feels as a community?

Hey Eco!

Yeah, we're definitely open to folks who are up for the casual raid environment. There's no EP, there's no attendance tracking, and there's no open addressing of performance errors, etc.

Feel free to contact anyone in game for an invite, and be sure to chat up one of our officers when you can! They're Las, Nosunami, and Nexerius.
Bumpin' it for new raiders!
Sup, Mess.

They really are a quality group.
Hello.

After reading your guild description, as well as the numerous posts, I have found myself very interested in possibly joining you guys. My current situation is fun, but rather lacking on the formal raid and even mythic 5 man front.

I have been playing off and on Twisting Nether ever since I started back in early BC. I am a fairly casual player now a days, but have had my time with pve progression focused guild, and would love to get back into that. Albeit in a more casual manner than I was when raiding 5-6 nights a week.

I also currently work a job, with rather random hours. One of those jobs where you don't stop until the work is done, but as of now my set day off every week is Tuesday for server reset. Other nights are on a day by day basis as far as availability.

This toon in particular is specced Enhancement, and Restoration. Both weapons fully unlocked up to their secret trait, and Elemental only being a few points behind. Currently main as Enhance, but under certain circumstances would feel comfortable to fulfill a healing role if it is needed.

All of that said, I look forward to hearing some feedback from the members, and possibly moving on from there.

BT: Mattyice666#1564

Cheers!
@Ghaal

Sounds like a good fit! Whisper me (or really anyone in the guild) for an invite! We have no mandatory attendance or anything like that, so just come when you can. We also run Mythic+s quite often on other nights so there's usually something going on. And if there isn't, just start something!

@Everyone

We're raiding Heroic Nighthold on Tuesdays from next week on forward, then clearing Normal on Wednesday. Pick up groups are free to finish out Heroic later on in the week, and we typically have a Normal NH run over the weekend, as well as M+ groups going throughout the week on non-raid nights.
@Las

Sounds great to me. As soon as I get a chance to get back on there, and can track you or someone in your guild online (If I don't completely forget), i'll try and get that invite. Look forward to running with you guys!