(H) MM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

218 MM Hunter

Raided in WoD and very heavily in Legion. Skipped BFA. Was cutting edge on KJ before quitting WoW at Mythic Aggramar on Argus.

Very performance based, feel free to check out my logs.

I’m not looking for cutting edge so to speak, but a progression minded guild that at least dips into mythic and does mythic+. Time efficiency is Paramount to me as I don’t have the time I used to but am still a dedicated raider.

Current guild are some fun lads and lasses but lack the progressive mindset I’m used to and desire. The next raid tier sounds interesting and I’d like to be in a solid progression team by the time it comes out in 30 years.

If you have space for two (preferably) my friend is a ~215 aff lock who is solid.

Battletag - Floffa#1121

Hello! I’ve sent you a friend request, my btag name is Proxymaster. My guild Pursuit here on Thrall are 10/10 CN with intentions of clearing heroic every week and potentially downing some mythic bosses before the tier ends. If you are still looking and want to know more about our guild, feel free to reach out to me through btag or by discord, Proxymaster#8607. Hope to talk to you soon!

Still looking? Nagas Unite run later around 10:15 - 1:00 AM EST.
Killing H Denathrius each week and recruiting to 20 for mythic. Could definitely use you both!
Malfura#1764 Bnet
Malfura#2019 Discord

i added ur bnet phury is 2/10m and we raid tues/weds 9pm-12am est hit me up

Hey there! We are currently recruiting hunters for our 5/10M Guild. If you are interested, I sent a friend request on Bnet. My tag is Travatron#1786. We would love to meet and chat with you!

Talk soon,
Trav

1 Like

Hey quel,

Sent a btag request, hope to chat.

I current have room for both of you guys. Below is my info.

Inverse Logic (3/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting to start pushing into mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Btag - doctersauce#1397

Hi Quel! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Our Guild just moved to Thrall and are looking to fill in the gaps from players who did not transfer with us. We have immediate room for dps, one tank(who can lead tank) and a healer. Our raid times are t- thurs 9-11:30pm server (will go back to 9-12 at 9.1).

My discord is Kayliee#7155 or battletag ree#1799 if you want to chat further.