(H) Ministry of Truth Recruiting!

Hi! We have shiny new forums so that means it’s time for a shiny new recruitment post!

I’m the guild leader of Ministry of Truth. MoT has been around for nearly 10 years now, so we’ve got some staying power. We’re always recruiting so feel free to get in touch even if this post looks old and unloved.

MoT welcomes players regardless of their gaming experience. We don’t care if you’ve played since release or just picked up the game last week–if you have the right attitude, we’ve got a place for you.

We currently have two active raid teams; the early team is running from 5:30PM to 7:30PM PST on Mondays and Thursdays and the late team is running on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-11PM PST. The early team is in heroic progression; the late team is on heroic farm.

MoT is a relatively casual, adult friendly guild–meaning that we understand things like jobs and family commitments come before game time. We do not accept applicants under the age of 21. If you’re looking for a group of friendly, helpful folks, come check us out at www.mot-guild .com. We’re also on Facebook at https ://www.facebook.com/motguild/. Or you can chat with me directly: ARACHNE#1222

1 Like

Hey! You! Yes you! This guild is great. I started as part of their secondary raid group (information here: Seeking Late Night Raiders!) but then after awhile I joined the guild full time. You should join!

1 Like

Ok, I’ll look into it, but every time I’ve whispered a member of your guild, someone has been AFK and they haven’t responded.

I am very interested in joining, both raid times work for me too. I currently have an evoker at 70, several at 60.