[H] [Mankrik] <Team Redundancy Team> Raid Tue/Sun 8-10CST

Just a reminder for people that might be looking for old friends. Theres a lot of us that were part of The Black Omen from TBC /Wrathe days. Hit us up, we would love for you to join us.

9 Likes

Good group always willing to help out and group up for dungeons! Good range from lvl20-40+!

9 Likes

I love to see all of the support for the guid!!! Keep up all of you <3

8 Likes

At times this post seems… well a bit redundant but i am a troll what can i say … carry on.

7 Likes

Good guild is good guild. Best guildmates and teammates anyone could find and discover.

7 Likes

Found 2 warlocks - bow chicka wow wow still need more healers, tanks and dps. Formal raiding interviews will begin shortly!! I am so happy to have our newly appointed class leaders in action now!! cracks slave whip Good times!

5 Likes

Update, we have closed recruitment for raiding druids (still able to join as social).

6 Likes

Total props to all our new players!! Love all the energy and fun that we are seeing brought in!! Thank you for update on the druids Danger.

5 Likes

On the dungeon grind! Always looking for new players to come join!

6 Likes

Some great people in this guild who really know how their classes work! Grouping and playing with them is a dream! <3

6 Likes

Love you both Boom and Kurtz happy u joined up!

5 Likes

That Broken Alliance event was a blast, was nice to get so many people ran through that including all the random people in the area who needed it as well.

6 Likes

I thnk we picked up several new guildies in that event it was a total success!!! @wighttrash we love for all you do and being such a huge asset to the guild.

5 Likes

My green plate from Broken Alliance might get vendored soon but I’ll have the memories forever.

6 Likes

Looking to reroll from heartseeker horde, and saw your guild ad, haven’t really decided on what yet, would you guys be open to a fresh roll?

6 Likes

Absolutely! Krellien!! I would also be willing to get you started with bags and a little g in your pocket! We are really active and finding guild dungeons would be easy we have had several people reroll just to join the guild message me in discord or in game and we can talk.

Btag: Psyche#1479
Main: Ironudders
Discord: @Ironudders#6210

or
Dangermouse
Dangermouse#4231

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

5 Likes

Even more new recruits – still need healers!

1 Like

It’s been a fun few weeks but Blizz removed the Princess’s buttcrack in Maraudon so I’m cancelling my subscription.
/sarcasm

I’m just stuck at work thinking about my Princess.

2 Likes

You been spending too much time with that princess in Mara… people are starting to talk .

1 Like

Catching up on admin work today. Expect an update to Raider positions available. We are close to filling our roster after these last few weeks of recruitment. I’d like to thank Ironudders for all the effort and work you’ve put in for the guild!

2 Likes