[H] [Mankrik] <Team Redundancy Team> Raid Tue/Sun 8-10CST

Who is Team Redundancy Team?

Team Redundancy Team consist of a core group of players that have come together from a long line of World of Warcraft guilds known to dominate content. Pulling players from guilds such as Really Bad Players (RBP), The Black Omen and Assertive Discipline which dominated the Terenas Servers for many years. Most players have deep roots starting as far back as 2004, while others came with the release of The Burning Crusade. We prides ourselves on raiding excellence, yet we are looking to remain semi-casual. Our core players includes friends, couples, married people, and people who date each other exclusively. Some have been together for decades and tens of years even. Others are intolerable human beings that we tolerate being around.

Mission Statement: To clear World of Warcraft: Classic content on a two-night schedule while building lasting relationships.

Vision Statement: To maximize the Classic experience and time investment to raid at a high level while maintaining a positive and strong community.

Leadership Philosophy: To communicate with raiders in a transparent and respectful manner while maintaining both performance standards and accountability for personal conduct. There is no room for ego’s when leading.

What we are looking for?

We are recruiting for like minded recruits that are dedicated, have addiction issues, and willing to go in and get the job done. You do not have to be a vanilla vet or even come from the best guilds. We are willing to work with you to improve and progress through content. We assist in leveling, gearing, attunement, class mechanics, and development on all fronts. We are not just looking for the pre-made raiders that are the best, we want a strong team that is able to come together and work cohesively. Let us enable your future divorce through exploiting your WOW addiction and patterns of behavior.

Detailed list of pertinent details

Loot system: EP/GP - research it here ​​http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system

Current Raid Days: We have 2 mandatory days. There will be optional events outside of mandatory raids. We will not accomplish progression content outside of mandatory days. Expecting to be raid-ready around Thanksgiving weekend.

• Tuesday 8pm - 10pm CST
  • Sunday 8pm - 10pm CST

Current Raid Member Recruitment:

Tank:

• Warrior (MT) - closed
  • Warrior (OT) - 2 open
  • Druid (OT/Feral) - closed

Heal:

• Priest (heal) - 5 open
  • Shaman (heal) - 2 open
  • Druid (heal) - 1 open

DPS:

• Warrior (DPS/Off-Tank) - 4 open
  • Rogue - 3 open
  • Hunter - 3 open
  • Mage - 5 open
  • Warlock - 4 open
  • Shaman - 2 open (1 enh / 1 ele)

For more information or to ask for invite look for us in game.

Also Discord Contacts:

DangerMouse#4231

Ironudders#6210

11 Likes

GM here - You can contact me on the Classic Mankirk server “Dangermouse”.

11 Likes

12 new members! … somewhere that happened. Not here.

10 Likes

Lit. I love these guys and gals

11 Likes

<3 and we love you! Great time with our new members! Had a blast last night grinding some dungeons, nabbing some loot and lots of laughs!

10 Likes

Batyote, when you jumping on to classic?!

11 Likes

Not sure man. I have to make sure the new cpu I’m building in my basement can handle it. Also I have a few dead bodies to hide then I’m on full time bruh

10 Likes

Update, we have filled 4 more positions. The reverse cow-boy is still available though

10 Likes

We are getting some GREAT recruits this week!!! Thank you to all the officers & members of Team Redundancy Team!

Right now we might have raids but this is looking like a solid loyal group and is really getting me pumped up!

As of late we are running guild dungeons and quests daily, and have been really been having a great time. Come give us a try in some our guild dungeons & hop in discord for some laughs! See everyone there.

P.S. We need to get some locks and healers ! Def worth your time guys!

9 Likes

If you’re looking for a fun guild, or even a good time, Give T.R.T. a look at.

10 Likes

Just got 3 more great recruits!! We will soon need to do some formal edits to the opening. DPS / Healer slots are going fast!! Thank you Lith for love as well <3

PS need more skinners

Btag: Psyche#1479
Mankrik Main: Ironudders
Discord: @Ironudders#6210

9 Likes

Great guild, lots of fun in the past few days as I am a new recruit. Really looking forward to raiding and the future!

9 Likes

It has been awesome to have you Norbs and to hear you have nice things to say about the guild. We strive to make sure everyone has a nice gaming experience.

<3 #waffleiron <3

8 Likes

Have enjoyed my time here, definitely a classic WoW experience with people who know the game.

9 Likes

Awesome, to see some new recruits today !! Still no locks yet! Where have all the warlocks gone?

We are going to of course be holding the semi-formal interviews for raid spots soon. Would love to have the team full blended in by then! Looks like an awesome group thus far though. Thank you Mankrik players for all your support!!

Btag: Psyche#1479
Mankrik Main: Ironudders
Discord: @Ironudders#6210

Also you can contact our pick pocketing wonder Dangermouse.

Discord: Dangermouse#4231
Mankrik Main: Dangermouse

8 Likes

Haven’t met such a great group of ppl since early vanilla. These guild mates hardly know me and made me feel like a close friend in no time.

Easy to chat too, happy to help.

Also. discord meme game is on point. Don’t even need to log in to the game to get a good laugh from this group.

Oh. They also play semi hardcore for someone that works 9-5 but it motivates me to get the best out of my time online.

10 Likes

We know you and love you pb&j love ftw

8 Likes

Recruitment has really been going great, filling up ranks quickly.

9 Likes

@Wightthrash Still can’t find warlocks - we are now definitely lacking in warlock recruit. PST we need you !

8 Likes

We have a Guild Event tonight to do the Broken Alliances (elite) quest @ 730pm CST. Directly after is the at 8pm CST. Potential recruits are welcome to join!

9 Likes