[H-Mankrik] <Laser Lettuce> T4 Fully Clear Looking for Quality Raiders

Hello Classic (or soon to be) players! Laser Lettuce on Mankrik is a newly formed TBC Raiding guild currently focused on building a strong 25 man raid roster for TBC content! We are a semi-hardcore guild with certain requirements to raiding however we take a lighthearted approach to raids and want everyone to have an enjoyable experience as a group. The core group of us have been together for a few years and play multiples games together and we would love to have more members join the guild and be a part of the community during the Burning Crusade.

We are currently in need of most classes and roles, any level is fine. Experience not necessary but you must have a willingness to learn and drive to improve. Fresh boosted characters are welcome as well but I ask that you at least join the discord and stay active for updates on the guild.

UPDATE: We have cleared Tier 4 content and are actively running Heroics and gearing up. We are ranked #51 on Mankrik for progress (warcraftlogs) while staying true to our core beliefs and welcome any new applicants!

Currently in High need of the following classes to finish up our roster:

Shadow Priest Ret Pally

Other classes and exceptional players are still considered so dont be afraid to message

We are mostly EST players and our raid times will be Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:00am with an optional Thursday raid for cleanup/alts/guild events. We are an 18+ guild

Reply on this post or add an officer on Battlenet or discord and we can have a chat!

Battle Net : aurora#1599
Discord: Winter#5852 / bibblewaf#7333

1 Like

Fun group of people to play with! Bring us more shamans!

hey there, sent you a bnet request, would like to talk to you about the guild! Hit me up any time

Still in need of good players and good people

Still lots of classes needed, reserve your spot today!

bump for some cool peeps here

Looking for solid healers and spriests

You guys looking for a prot warrior by chance? Really interested in tanking in TBC. Planning on hitting 60 next week and getting into some possible GDKP runs.

We are not unfortunately. We currently have a high need for Shadow Priests and Healers

How are ya’ll on Warlocks?

Arolar is a great tank and solid player keep him in mind if any guilds are looking for tanks

Sorry forgot to change character before posting Mankrik toon is Pixxian I have run with Arolar do not know him personally just tossing some good vibes at a player I respect

There is wiggle room

lvl 60 Resto Druid looking to server xfer coming from windseeker server full t3 saph right ryr off hand/ wondering what your raid time are?

The raid times are posted in the original post

Only a few more classes and we’ve got a full roster ready to go

Filling up fast still need a few solid players

sent a bnet request

How full are you on warlocks? I could consider reroll ret paladin.

We have a few warlocks confirmed but a ret pally is something we really need. You can add me on discord if you’re still interested. Winter#5852

Looking for a Rdruid, Rshaman and hunter to finish out our roster.

Other specs and classes are welcome to join!