[H] Mankrik <Cult of Personality>

Name: Cult of Personality

Server: Mankrik Horde - US-Central PvE, Casual/Semi Casual

About us: We are a group of long-term friends and family that have decided to start a guild together to enjoy Classic. The leadership has over a decade of guild and raid management, from the super casual family and friends raiding to server first competitive raiding. We also have some newer players who will be learning the game as we play, so we are absolutely welcoming to players of all skill ranges. Most of us are adults with jobs, kids etc.

We are a laid back group, we love to joke around and have fun. We also like to smash content as we get there.

Expectations: Essentially, get along with others. You don’t have to agree about everything, but don’t be a d-bag. We aren’t going to be hardcore, server first level 60s clearing MC in the first two weeks. We are here to have fun and enjoy the game with like-minded people.

And definitely not for the easily offended. We are NOT a PG group when we start making jokes and bantering. That being said, we are all decent people. We don’t discriminate.

End-game Plans: We want to get into raiding for sure. We will be running 5-mans as we level and as we gear up in preparation for getting into MC and Ony. We have some interested in PvP as well, so will probably get a pre-made together at some point for BG’s. I doubt we’ll have anyone going for Rank 14, but we’ll see.

Raid Times: We haven’t settled on this yet. We will know soon about days and times.

Loot System: TBA

We have a pretty balanced spread of classes so far. Also looking for officers to help teach newer/lesser experienced players and help manage progress.

Battle Tag

Arakkias#1208 (me)

Discord

Arakkias#7641 (me)

1 Like

Hey, sent you a friend request on discord.

Looking for a laid back, yet focused guild to level with and eventually be a part of the raid team.

Playtimes are 5pm-midnight EST.
I plan on leveling a shaman (enhance to level, resto to raid). I have a friend who will be playing a hunter who will be playing with me.

We are both no drama, much nonsense kinda people.

1 Like

I work overnights from 6pm to 6am 4 nights a week with 4 nights off afterwards on a rotating schedule, meaning that my nights off aren’t always going to coincide with a set raid schedule. In order to make sure I can attend raids on a consistent basis, raids would need to be held during the day from early to mid-afternoon, from say 1pm to 4pm for example, or 2pm to 5pm. Without trying to be presumptuous and expect your guild to tailor raid times just for me, are there enough members to be on a secondary raid team that would be willing to raid during the day?

Sent a friend request through battle.net. Goals align with mine very much, and am excited to teach newcomers how great the classic experience was, so am very interested in being cooperative with any and all in the guild I join. My classic characters names thus far are Majabitan (troll hunter) and hititncritit (twink rogue)