Priest looking for a home for Classic

Title says it all, I have decided to roll a priest for classic. Like all, yes I would love to be in your guild as a dps, in a raid environment. However I know those spots are hard to get so I am willing to be holy for the guild as a raid healer.

Little about me:
I have been playing WoW since vanilla beta. During vanilla my main was a holy priest and healed raids through MC and BWL. I then stopped raiding until BC due to life issues. At BC when I moved to tanking and dps and never healed again. I have raided through all expansions up until now during live expansion BFA.

Faction and server does not matter to me, nor does PvE or PvP. I can do both on the server I choose. Message me if we decide I am a good fit for your guild I will decide the faction and server then.

Playing Times for me:
Friday and Saturday: All Day
Sunday - Thursdays Morning only.

1 Like

Idk how serious you are taking this time in classic, I know this being my 2nd time doing I am relaxing and not going to stress myself out as much as I did in 2005. If you aren’t planning on going super hardcore we are option if its no that cool and I hope ya find yourself a good group to play with

1 Like

Check out -Cult of Personality-

1 Like

Yo we could use more healers and maybe a dos and healer I’m not sure yet
And we will be raiding on the weekends
I don’t know what time zone you are but I think you’re or well hope you’re est or cnt
Come n say hi tho in the discord
I’m hank hill u can send me a message for questions

1 Like

Heres a reply to bump your posting up to the top of the list @ this very moment heres my Up to date posting [H] Guild Fairbanks LFM's See inside 4 details

1 Like