H-[Mal'Ganis] 5/10M 10/10H <Snacks> T/W 6hr/Week guild LF a healer!

Bump, who’s hyped for SL :smiley:

Bump up the jams.

Looking for exceptional dps! Reach out and let’s have a chat :slight_smile:

Bump Bump, which mount did you vote for?

Hey Hymns,

If you are still looking, we have a group of people ranging from looking to be in the core mythic raiding team to casual players. Six total, with 4-5 looking to mythic raid. All of us are planning to dps at the moment (lock, spriest, ele sham / warr, rogue / mage).

If you guys are looking for strong raiders (mythic raided in legion, took a break during BFA), then feel free to reach out to me via disc. narkobear#8995

Hey Dotbear, Thanks for reaching out. Six players would be a little too much for us to take on right now since we’re only looking for a couple more exceptional players. I appreciate the offer though and wish you guys luck in finding the right home!

Hello,

I have applied and just added you on discord. I’ve got myself and depending on your needs 1 or 2 more friends interested as well that are very good players. But if you only need 1 I can come alone as well. Hope to chat soon! Thanks

1 Like

Still looking for Exceptional RDPS :smiley: NEW animated short today, HYPEEE!

Bump Shadowlands pre-patch Oct 6th?

Bump bump bump, We also recruit Pvpers/M+ and people who play AMONGUS!

Bump anyone do any raid testing yesterday!?

Bump! Pre-patch when?? :smiley:

Bump! Looking for one more exceptional healer for SL! Add me on discord :smiley:(Prefer resto sham)

Bump Looking for a healer that can OS dps if needed! Pre-patch Hype :smiley:

Bump Pre-patch is out!!

Looking for one exceptional healer still for SL to join our active community :smiley:

Bump TGIF! Still looking for a healer :smiley:

Bump Still looking for an exceptional healer :smiley:

Bump Still looking for an exceptional healer :smiley:!

Bump Still looking for that last healer to be a part of snacks! Hpal/Rsham preferred!