H-[Mal'Ganis] 5/10M 10/10H <Snacks> T/W 6hr/Week guild LF a healer!

Hello, you’re looking like a snack. Snacks is a Cutting Edge Mythic raiding guild that pushes themselves as best as we can. We’re a guild that is looking for more exceptional and dedicated players to join our progressive and growing guild.

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am EST

A few things we expect from our players are to:

• Keep up with the current content.
  • Push yourself to be your best.
  • Check your logs, fix your mistakes and research your class/spec to be best you can be.
  • Partake in Mythic+ to do your weekly, or even push higher keys!
  • Listen to calls and adapt to new situations.
  • Be 15 minutes early to raid and inform us with notice on times you might not make raid.
  • Understand that our spots are competitive, meaning we take our best 20 based on performance, dedication and comp.

Our main goal is to get Cutting Edge in each tier as fast and efficient as possible! This means being as progressive when we’re raiding on our two days, taking the best players that we have to work together and kill Bosses! We’re all vocal and exceptionally welcoming to everyone and involve each player, we hold everyone to the same standards. We look to improve how fast we clear content each tier, by improving our roster as much as we can while still keeping our guild community. We have a big active Mythic+ community that allows you to log on and get a group going, or we do lots of guild oriented activities with our community which include:

• Mythic +
  • RBGS
  • PvP
  • And more!

Our raid environment is fun, though serious when we’re on progression. We expect people to research the fights and be as ready as they can to start pulling bosses at 9pm.

We are currently looking for:

• Boomie
  • Rogue
  • DK
  • Mythic+/PVP casuals
  • Any exceptional RDPS players

A trialing system will take place when you join us, and we will determine if you’re the right fit for us! Our spots are competitive but our goals are to get every dedicated and committed raider the kills and achievements.

If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of let me know and we can discuss our next steps to getting you to Mal’Ganis and raiding with Snacks as soon as possible. If interested please add me on discord, Titan#1410 and fill out our application https: //apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/snacks/mythic-raiders?preview. (There’s a space between the https:)
Thanks and looking forward to be raiding with you soon!

1 Like

Looking like a snack !!

1 Like

You’re looking like a snack!

More blood for the blood god

Hello,

I’m a free agent on Mal’ganis. I’m interested in raiding. Do you have need of a dps warrior? I’ll be available to speak more in depth later this evening.

If you might be interested, please let me know.

1 Like

Hello Grippo,

Please message me on bnet or discord! Thank you

Come snack with us :slight_smile:

Snacking all day everyday!

Come Snack and raid while having a good time! :slight_smile:

Still looking for some awesome snacks! My favourite Snack is Chicago Mix popcorn, what’s yours? :slight_smile:

Favorite* lol

Bump We’re still looking for more! We will be currently doing a mythic alt/trial night tonight at 9pm EST!

Snack Bump! Still looking for more dedicated mythic raiders or mythic + individuals. Message us today to trial on Thursday for mythic! Looking for healers and exceptional dps!

1 Like

Bump it up!

We’re still searching! We’re in need of an hpal or resto shaman for nzoth prog! Add me on discord!

1 Like

Bump Snackin on my chips.

Bump! Looking for Disc/Hpal and a tank for now and shadowlands!

This is hysterical.

Snacks still looking for more dedicated and experienced players! Looking for a fun raiding environment and community to be in? Send me a DM in discord :slight_smile: Highly looking for a great tank and any amazing players! Happy 4th if July to those in the US, hope you have lots of snacks and good drinks!

I’m interested in learning more about the tank opening for Shadowlands and speaking more about your guild. My tag is PepsiCola#1911