(H) Looking For Raid Guild

I am searching for a raid group for myself (A Blood/Unholy Death Knight, or Prot/Ret Paladin) and my friends who are playing a Mistweaver Monk, and Shadow Priest. Horde only. We are all very flexible regarding raid times and dates. We are all experienced in raiding, and are looking to return to the scene after an extended hiatus. Thank you, and good luck.

Hello we are a heroic guild on zul-jinn. We are currently looking for more melee DPS and some healers. We are fairly new and a very socialable guild. Add me on discord skyguyx#0737 if interested

Deathorde
Good morning,

Please reach out to me on discord
dityboycom#4643

We raid on Illidan Horde tues/thurs/Flex sundays 830 - 11 EDT /730 - 10 CST / 530 - 8 PST

Hi Death, We have a spot for all of you. If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding, and doing Mythic+ in a fun environment we encourage you to get in touch with us.
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main focus for BFA is AOTC. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, those returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Cos: 1/2

Hi Deathorde,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est

Need a tank. Can fit the dps. If the MW is also comfortable with ww then that works too.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Deathorde,
We would love to chat with you, find my Discord ID at the bottom of the post.

Looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends?
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for 8.2. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into 8.2 content while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: All (Hybrids & Backups Most Welcome)
Tanks: All (Hybrids & Backups Most Welcome)

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Hi!

Epitaph is currently rebuilidng and recruiting all classes and levels. We are an adult guild who enjoys all content and having fun. We raid friday and saturday nights 9est to 11est (sometimes a little later) and are on tbe Draka/Suramar server. We are currently pushing mythic plus as well. If you are interested or have any questions please add me to battlenet! Alikona#11551

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Deathorde, Your group sounds like it would be a great addition to our team!

You can read more here - [H] <Strike Force> - Heroic Weekend Raiding

Feel free to reach out to me on Battlenet (Seasniffer#1104) or Discord (Seasniffer#1763)

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

We could fit all 3 of you in and have high need for Monk, DK and Paladin dps and 1 open healer spot. We could fit 1 more priest in even though it is not one of our high needed classes at this time.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Warlock, Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hi there!

<Ibyish Clan> might be a good fit for you! We’re a casual guild that raids N/H on the Malygos/Icecrown server, and we’ve been together since the days of vanilla. Right now, we’re looking for a tank and a few dps to fill out our raiding roster for 8.2 content. We’re a mature, laid-back group of adults who like to get together to have fun - but that doesn’t mean we don’t like to bust content in-game!

Our raid nights are Thu/Sun 6:30-9:30 central. We also run M+ on our off nights. We’ll be starting the Eternal Palace this week!

If this sounds interesting to you, I’d love to chat with you more. You can find me in-game at Shumai-Malygos, or you can add my bnet tag at Riv#1381. Hope to hear from you soon!

< Duplicitys Reach > on US-Thrall
9/9H 2/2 H 2/9M
Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, friday and saturday 9pm-12am (server/est). We are currently recruiting a handful of DPS and 1-2 HEALS to push into mythic and get aotc this tier but all roles will be considered. “We’re good at what we do, but we only do it sometimes…when we feel like it.”
Please contact any of our officers at-
Hungler#1448 -GM
Snarfed#1335 - Officer
Disintary#1567-Officer
Drinlok#1273-Officer
Bamli#1877-Officer

hit me up at kei#1785

Hello! I am the guild recruiter for Salted, an Area52 semi-casual raiding guild. We are looking for a new tank, healers and melee dps and I think you and your friends would be a good fit for us. We raid Thursdays 8-11PM and Fridays 9PM-12AM EST/Server time and we get AOTC every raid tier, while still maintaining a positive and social raid environment. We do Mythic+ over the weekends and other guild events! If you are interested, feel free to contact me on Discord, Proxymaster#8607, or on btag, Proxymaster#1872. Hope to hear from you soon!

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for 8.2 The Eternal Palace. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of healers and dps to fill out raids. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ransom, Ranes, Raellia, Anxiety.

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are looking to bolster our ranks and we are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk or Healing Priest
Warrior DPS (High Priority)
All DPS

Priority will be given to any DPS that can swing heal or tank.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

Vrekt of Illidan (5/8H 9/9M) is looking for DPS for CE in 8.2 and beyond.

We raid 7-10CT Tues, Wed, Thur.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Disc: Destructive#1640
BNet: MasterSk#1789

Hey there add me so we can chat more to see if you are a good fit!

Rawra#1290

If you are willing to MS DPS, we could accommodate all three of you into our core.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS. We will be heading directly into Normal and Heroic Eternal Palace during opening week.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

hey Deathorde and friends!

I would like to chat with you guys, we might be able to give you a good home! I could def use a dps DK, MW Monk, and spriest!

Quick Details:
Guild: Secret Door
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Raid Times: 9pm-12 ET
Progression: 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS (All AotC of course)
Progression First week of new Raid: 6/8N, 1/8H (We had a few key people on vacation)

Guild started in the middle-end of WoD with a wide range of skill levels (Mythic level players and brand new people). We worked to get AotC in every raid in Legion and we kept up the trend so far this xpac.

Most raid nights we have 15-17 people. We’d be down to step into mythic if we have the numbers and people are interested, we have in the past, but that’s not our main deal. We’re an AotC Heroic guild and we all have lives outside of game that preclude any serious Mythic progression at this time.

Hope to hear from you.
Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503