<H> Looking for guild

I’m trying to find a guild that is alt-o-holic friendly. I currently main a Hunter and Demon Hunter, but I’ve also got 120’s of every class available. I’m also dabbling in healing for the first time as a shaman to see if I like it. I’m looking for a guild that does mainly runs in mythic and M+ dungeons, and would be doing normal/Heroic level raiding next expansion.

I’m a friendly and laid-back guy, though I can be quiet at times but i’m always willing to help with guild runs for M+'s and raiding, especially with people gearing up alts and such. I am in MST, so guilds that don’t go too late on their M+/raid runs would be preferred.

I can be found on Krullrah, my Zan. Troll Shaman, or by my BNet tag KainGray#1955. Hopefully I can find a home with a good guild with other mature, helpful, fun people to run things with.

Hello, i am gm of indesertus. We are currently pushing mythic+ high keys, and might do a heroic nya for alts here and there till xpack launch. But after xpack, we will be getting back into the raiding rat race. but till then just having fun bsing and doing things. if you are interested feel free to hit up anyone in indesertus for more info. Plus i have 4 120’s myself that i run LOL i gert it

Hello, Krullrah! You sound like a good fit… Our guild “The Grateful Undead” is currently looking for players to establish a good core going to Shadowlands. We are are proactively running M+ and raiding from 8pm tp 10 pm ET Tuesday and Wednesday. At this point we raiding on our alts just for fun. Our goal to build strong team and not to get burnt out before expansion. :slight_smile: Check us out!

You sound like you’d fit in perfectly with my guys and gals :slight_smile:

Search for the Whiskay Wonders

Hi Krullrah,

Please take a look at the information below: If you would like, reach out to me directly via discord and we can discuss your goals and expectations for SL upon release.

Who are we?

Bifröst is forming an offshoot of our community into a Mythic raiding team on Tichondrius and have immediate core spots open.

Tanks: Brewmaster/Paladin

Healers: Paladin, Shaman, Druid

Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock, SPriest

Melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue,Demon Hunter

Even if your current class/spec is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us (We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7:30 PM (PST) - 10:30 PM (PST)

Thursday: 7:30 PM (PST) - 10:30 PM (PST)

Monday: 7:30 PM (PST) - 10:30 PM (PST)

Does the guild run M+?

Our group does Mythic+ daily when we aren’t raiding. We have a few individuals who are pushing to +20’s. At the time that SL drops we will be sure to have teams for dungeons so we can get everyone as geared as possible.

What are our goals?

We are looking to be CE every tier. With a 9 hour raid schedule.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to one of our officers for more information.

Skönk#1440 (alt code = alt+0246)
Discord username Feig#7763

Noxx#11413

Kadranos#1830

We look forward to hearing from you and raiding with you soon enough!

Best Regards,

Skönk-Tichondrius

Bifröst