[H] <Grim Batol Surfers> LFM H Castle Nathria

Grim Batol Surfers is a group of like-minded individuals who came to Azeroth in search of adventure, fun, and a sense of belonging. This is a laid-back, tight-knit, group of friends who didn’t really fit the norm of most guilds. We are the family that we chose, who believes in seeing content together and exploring all that Azeroth has to offer. We are here to encourage and help one another to do better in the game (and IRL!) through constructive criticism, patience, and understanding. If you show up, do the research, learn the mechanics, ask for help, and offer help to others; we will all succeed!

We will begin Heroic Castle Nathria on November 10th and will be raiding every Tuesday & Friday at 7pm-10pm Server/PST (10pm-1am EST). Our goal is to begin Mythic Castle Nathria once we have Heroic on farm. Below are the roles we’re actively recruiting, however everyone is encouraged to apply.

• Warrior (DPS)
  • Havoc
  • Monk (DPS)
  • Shaman (Heals)
  • Any Ranged DPS

If you’re interested in applying to the Grim Batol Surfers raid team, fill out an application at https://grimbatolsurfers.com/apply/

You can also contact our raid leader, Hibber with any questions.

Bnet: Hibber#11386
Discord: Hibber#0791

If you’re interested in joining but don’t want to raid, message:

Bnet: Hillery#11208
Discord: Hillery#2494

Thank you for your interest!

1 Like

I have been told many times that some of the greatest times people have had in WoW, have been with GBS. This is an amazing group of people. I am very proud of their hard work and dedication to the guild, each other, and new members. Come hang out and see for yourself!

Hope to welcome you to the family soon! :smiley:

Bump! Still looking for exceptional raiders who want to raid in a positive, friendly atmosphere!

Always looking for more! This is a fun, positive, and unique guild.

Fun fact:
We create custom emoticons in our discord! They are tailored to experiences/funny moments in the guild and are always being added to.

We would really love to have a DPS Warrior and DPS Rogue to polish off our raid team! Contact me via the information above!

Still looking for individuals for SL raiding and mythic plus dungeons, we will also be fielding an RBG team once all team members have adequate gear.

1 Like

I believe!!!

1 Like

We’ve updated what roles we’re looking for and also added Hillery’s contact information for anyone who wants to join but doesn’t want to raid (we accept community applications, too!!!)

2 Likes

Come find your new home little surfers!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Here are our guild rules for future applicants. <3 I hope this will help you to decide if GBS is right for you!

Guild Rules

1. You must be in Discord to participate in guild content. You’re not expected to talk if you are not comfortable doing so; we’re only asking for you to be able to hear us. (Accommodations will be made for the deaf and/or hard of hearing)

2. Please ask first! If you are a content creator, always ask your guild mates’ permission before recording them.

3. There’s no ‘I’ in TEAM. We succeed as a group, not as individuals. Elitist, self-centered attitudes will not be tolerated. Constructive criticism is welcome, but keep it constructive.

4. Be respectful. We pride ourselves on being a safe and welcoming community to all different backgrounds, play styles and skill levels. Never, under any circumstance, should you treat another player (in or outside of guild) poorly. Do not troll forums, trade chat, or harass other players. We ask that everyone carry themselves in a respectable manner.

5. Do not discuss triggering subjects. Politics, religion, discrimination of any kind, hate speech, etc. You can discuss these topics on your own time. Leave it out of guild chat and Discord.

6. Take any concerns directly to GMs and Officers. If you ever have any guild-related concerns or issues, please take it up with the GBS management team. Help us to help you!

7. No drama mama. Disagreements or other behaviors that become disruptive and destructive will not be tolerated. Please take it out of guild chat channels and handle it among yourselves. If it is a guild-related issue, reference rule 6.

8. Just have fun!

1 Like