[H] LF Mature Guild

Hey all… I’m looking for a home on the Horde, but a older mature guild. My main guild on retail “Khaz’goroth” are Horde and I think our average age would be 35. For giggles some of us rolled Ally on Remolus.

Problem is, I’m always getting the itching for some PVP…

My partner and I are in our 40s n have children so we like hanging out with other players around our age bracket. I was 27 when I first played WOW in 2005 n raided hard in Wolk… I don’t ever wanna Raid again sorry.

I just want to deck myself out in PVP blues n charge into Wpvp fun… Casually!

Hi mate,

If you would like PM someone from we are recruiting and most of us are in your age range. If you specifically want to talk to myself send a PM or mail to Nomz.

I am about to put a recruitment post up here that you may like to look at. I will see if I can link it here after that is done.

Have a good one!

By the way we have 1 or 2 couples playing :slight_smile: The wife and I are one of them.

Cheers!

Here is the link :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply… defiantly will look you up. I saw about 6 of you on tonight in BRD. Sadly I’m not a huge metal fan nowadays but I defiantly went through my Iron Maiden phase back in the 90s whilst lapping up Metallica n Pantera. Never quite hit the Cannibal Corpse kinda level sorry.

I’ll always be a Bruce dickinson fan :slight_smile:

I think could be a good fit for you.
Founded by an ex-RoE core member from back in the day - im now in my mid 30s as well.
The little guild we are putting together follows the same flow - message me or anyone from if you would like to know a little more.