<Metal on Metal> Looking for a few more players and mates!

• Yojamba US/OCE Horde
    Is currently recruiting!
  • Who are we ?
    A few groups of mates who have come together on Yojamba and are having a good ol time together levelling / playing in dungeons together / having fun and chatting.
    A lot of us appreciate / make music (Most of us metal)
    We have a mix of older players who played back in Vanilla and some younger folks we have picked up along the way.
  • Why are we recruiting ?
    We are all around level 60 now and we want to get into playing end game content together. That includes raids, dungeons and PvP.
    We need to fill the ranks.
  • Who would suit ?
    Anyone that has a good attitude, doesn’t mind a bit of banter, likes a bit of discussion about the game and worldly topics (in game or Discord).
    No one that is super super easily triggered, some non PC stuff may just get mentioned in Discord of Guild Chat. That said we are generally a sensible bunch!
    Anyone that lives for Music!
  • Social, Semi HC, Hardcore ?
    Right now we seem to be Social however committed to the game. A lot of us are professionals or family people and do not get to live in Azeroth 24 / 7.
  • Progression ?
    We are trying to get enough numbers to get raiding going with the majority of folks being from guild.
  • Contact ?
    You can contact anyone in guild and that will get the attention of someone able to invite after a chin wag!
    Otherwise you can PM myself Wulfgeat#9600 on Discord or PlayerName “Nomz” ingame.

If you think this sounds interesting and want to join the family let us know!
Have a bloody good day! :smiley:

I’m keen mate… I’ll keep an eye out for you, otherwise I’ll pm one of the others I see online. Sub about to run out so I may take a couple o weeks break but I’m having a blast leveling my little 20 priest at the moment. I’m about to get the real PVP sever esperience soon haha.

Sorry I didn’t reply earlier @Pixilix yeah give us a yell we are keen for more players to join the fun!