[H] {Kalecgos} <Meat Wagon> Social guild with AOTC

Meat Wagon is a Horde guild on Kelecgos server. We take pride in our laid-back, social community style while maintaining an edge of internal competitiveness. Our main goals are to enjoy the game, progress our members through mythic+ dungeons, and see how far we can progress through the current raid content.

Season 3 of DF, as a guild, we completed AOTC and were running Mythic +2 to +18 and beyond. This season (Season 4 of DF) we’ve completed 9/9 N Awakened Vault of the Incarnates. Meat Wagon currently raids Thursdays @5pm PST Normal. We aren’t a raiding guild per se, but we do raid.

We’re looking for friendly people (18+ please) willing to take instruction, consistently work to improve themselves, and help guildmates achieve those same standards all while enjoying the game. We expect you to come prepared, research the fights, and ask questions if you are unsure of the mechanics. We’re actively recruiting all classes.

Contact me : Battletag: XtrahObvious#1663 | Discord: smdthatsme and Stay Meaty!

3 Likes

Meat Wagon has turned into my favorite guild in a long while.

1 Like

Great guild! People are friendly, helpful, and willing to take time to help every member, regardless of the activity. Old content raids are the best! Was able to complete several transmog class sets, lots of fun!

2 Likes

Meat Wagon is accepting all classes. New and returning players as well as veterans are all welcome.

1 Like

We don’t only have meat in our Wagon, but kindess and support. Okay it’s mainly meat, but some room for other stuff too.

3 Likes

They love doing new and old content, patiently explaining how fights go. No toxicity here. Love this guild!

1 Like

What bloodborne said

Great people, lots of active groups running keys, raids (old and new), and PvP content. Come hang out with people who want to enjoy the game and spend time with new and existing friends! Guild leaders actively engaged with new and existing members. Everyone is welcome to all guild activities!

2 Likes

:yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: Bump! :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

The guildmembers are the best people I’ve met!

1 Like

Happy Vault Day!

Thursday Bump!

1 Like

Still recruiting all classes/specs. End of season is approaching, come join a great guild and get ready for season 4!

1 Like

I am a newer member to the guild. I joined after seeing this post. I normally don’t write reviews, but this group is awesome and deserves to be recognized for the great community they have created.

I know in this lull towards the end of the season many guilds start to wane as interest dies down. Not the case here, I arrived and was greeted by some of the friendliest, most helpful people that I have ever had the pleasure of playing with. I really do look forward to logging in and hanging with these folks even when there are no events planned.

Props to Xtrah, Kori, and all the other guildies. You have a good thing going here. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Hiya! Message me in bnet and we can talk! We accept all classes as long as you enjoy playing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for that, Syx! We love having you

:crossed_swords: Friday Bump :crossed_swords:

We’re accepting all classes/specs, but could use some ranged dps :slight_smile: Also, one of our members, who shall not be named, would like some tanks/healers to run mythics with late at night hehe

1 Like

Best brisket in the Shadowburn battlegroup. Awesome group to run with.

2 Likes

Best guild around, hands down. Patient, understanding, mentoring, and fun! Y’all got ta come get some of dis’!!

1 Like