[H] {Kalecgos} <Meat Wagon> Social guild with AOTC

:eyes: :yellow_heart: Bump :yellow_heart: :eyes:

We’re still recruiting all classes/specs, but we could use more healers and ranged dps. Stay Meaty!

Sent a bnet request over to you Xtrah. Interested in joining :eyes:

2 Likes

Much as others have said, I am not really one to leave reviews. I found this guild randomly on the recruitment forum and can say without hesitation the people in this guild remind me of guilds from back in TBC/Wrath.

Really look forward to running around and socializing with them. They took the time to get me back into M+ runs and have been nothing but patient and encouraging with their remarks.

If you’re reading this, then you’ve already made a decision you want something different in WoW, so give them a try! Stay meaty!

2 Likes

Thank you Hesp! We love having you (and Roxie!!). You’ve been such an amazing addition to the guild! I can’t imagine it without you <3

1 Like

This couldn’t be anymore accurate! Bringing back the good times with guilds!

1 Like

Meaty monday news, this guild is A++ and all should recognize it as friendly, fun, community just like old times with guilds. Great members, great leaders that all help and teach eachother!

1 Like

Bumpity Bump Bump!! Stay Meaty!

We just beat two more raid bosses last night. Hop aboard the Meat Wagon if you want to progress with us!

Interested. Myself and some friends want to start leveling baby toons on a new server and find some new friends to hang out with! I’ll be reaching out on b.tag, I’m wigglehugs

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday! Bump bump

:crossed_swords: :shield: Bump :shield: :crossed_swords:

Interested, sent Bnet request!

1 Like

sent request

Hi Senjin, I accepted your request and sent you a message. If I’m not in-game I usually get notifications via the app. I look forward to chatting with you!

Are you getting ready for S4? We are! Come join a great group of people as we head into the new season!

:green_heart: :green_heart: Bump! :green_heart: :green_heart:

Not to be biased but BEST GUILD EVER!

1 Like

If you’re looking for a great wow guild family and miss old time guilds. Meat wagons community is very social and do everything together. They are also have a social fun discord!

2 Likes

Season 4 begins in one week. Are you happy with your guild? Looking for a new family? Meat Wagon’s got you covered! Stay Meaty!