(H) Invincible - Thrall (now recruiting for mythic prog)

We are a social/raid guild project comprised of several longtime members and real life friends bringing together teamwork, respect, loyalty, and friendship. While we want to progress on new content, we don’t want to sacrifice the fun of the game to do so.

Our ultimate goal is to play endgame content and have fun. Our Heroic progression has led us to currently 8/10H and we are beginning our prep to start working on Mythic Bosses!

Although we are open to ALL specs and classes, we are more focused on recruiting you, the person. If you are respectful, love the game and eager to succeed, you will have a spot here.

As you begin your search for a new place to call home, you may be saying to yourself:

I Wanna Raid! - Right on! We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00pm -11:00pm EST. We also have a Normal/alt raid night on Friday night froml 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Check out our logs here: Invincible Logs

And I Like M+ Too. - Samesies! The guild even dedicates one night a week to focus on them.

AND I Like To PvP - That’s crazy, so do we! We have players that thoroughly enjoy arenas/battleground!

That’s Cool And All, But I Also Enjoy Playing Other Games! - Whoa… this is getting weird, because that’s exactly what we like to do. We pride ourselves on making this a one-stop-shop kinda community that plays multiple games spanning multiple genres, TOGETHER!

TL;DR - We love to do it all, and if you aspire to do any of it, and you’re a cool person, there is no reason for you to not join our online video game guild.

If this seems like a fit, or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! I’ll drop some contact info below:

Recruiting Officer: Panthias
Battlenet: Repo #1101
Discord: Panthias #9194

Raid Leader: Val
Battlenet: Kaitha #1968
Discord: Kaitha#1968

Raid Leader: Dardis
Battlenet: ZDardisTTV #1806
Discord: zdardis#6969

Guild Officer: Zunari
Battlenet: Jimboslice #1790
Discord: B Rabbit#4518

Guild Master: Lirokos
Battlenet: Liro #1532
Discord: Liro#9600

I am tank. You come do M+ and raids with me.

1 Like

I am tank also!

2 Likes

Come raid with us!

hello might be looking for a change of guild soon. from everything i have read about you all. your guild seems to value the same things that i find most important. Id be bringing, spreist, resto druid. priest is 220 i level now 7/10 N and druid is 215 resto. feel free to holla at me in discord to see if we are a match personality wise. I just looking for people to mesh with and enjoy the game. SorrowSongs#5263 is the discord tag looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Bump Guys! 7/10 Heroic now, prepping for mythic raid. DPS Druids highly sought after!

Another Bump, we are seeking any dps - especially vengeance DH and Balance Druids!

8/10H. KT will go down next week.

We’d like to get enough people to try out the first few bosses in mythic. Need dps! Come join our family.

Bump! Come Raid with us! Help us down some mythic bosses!