LF new guild home

Hello, I’m looking for an active, social guild. Just started a new job so not entirely sure when I’ll be raid ready.

Hey Hesta!

MGB (10/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong players but especially a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Heya! We’re a chill, social and active guild. We have events planned daily for events ranging from legacy runs to raid/M+. Sometimes we even do movie night. I would love to tell you more! If you’d like, you can hit me up on discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Well met, Hestá! Lemme know if this piques your interest! Would love to chat further…

Tabula Rasa is an Alliance guild looking for active players who love to do everything. Mythic+, PvP, casual raiding, questing, leveling alts, playing the AH, hunting transmog, getting achievements, anything and everything!

We raid for 2 hours on Mondays starting at 7PM Central. We have an active disc server for chatting and sharing content. We also try to have guild events outside of WoW, like party game nights and movie/tv watch parties.

If you are looking for a multigenerational, no pressure, casual home give us a shout! We would love to have yah! Inclusivity is our priority. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”) living on Burning Blade - Lightning’s Blade - Malygos - Garona - Icecrown - Onyxia

First 5 bosses in Sanctum down, need heals to keep pushing. Most guildies are completing +10 keys, and a few are +15.

PST: Mojosan-BurningBlade or in Discord at Mojosan#6073

Hey friend :slight_smile:

Alliance Guild located on Kel’Thuzad

Raid days/times: Wednesday/ Thursday 7-10 server time (9-12 eastern for reference)

Needs: Tanks, Healers, DPS, (RDPS?) Everything!

Druids, Shaman, Mage, Warrior, Warlock, etc. Anyone will get a fair chance no matter your class or spec. Yes even you Feral.

We are an AOTC/Casual mythic progression guild. We are laid back and focus on community and building the bonds we have had since the birth of our guild back in legion.

We are currently 6/10 heroic 10/10 normal. We are normally clearing at a faster pace but classic wow and the declining population on KT has made recruiting a little difficult :frowning:

We might be casual but we love raiding and strive to push ourselves to get as far in mythic as we can. As the GM/RL of our guild I try really hard so my friends and members can succeed. We have a lot of our members/raiders living their best life back in the ol nostalgic TBC atm. Which I totally understand, but it has left us short handed for right now. Which has motivated me to push my self and try and get as much success I can for my team and our guild. I really want the people who are taking their time to raid with me and trust me as GM/RL to succeed.

Please comment if you are interested. I am sure we can figure out a way to communicate.

Thank you all for your time and I hope it doesn’t end up as a TL;DR.

Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

We are definitely interested, I’ll drop our blurb below!

Hey Hesta,

Reformation is an active social / raiding guild. We are not a hardcore group, we’re out to see the content and have some fun while we do it. We realize that people have real lives and WoW is a game for enjoyment in our downtime. My BNet tag is in our general info post below. Happy to chat if you’d like to find out more about us. We’re currently 6/10N SoD. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours and are looking to rebuild the second raid team for our west coast/late night members.

All Classes and Specs welcome, but we are in need of a tank for each of the teams and heals for the late night team. We have temporarily merged our 2 teams to keep keep things running on Raid Team 1s schedule.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11:30-1:30 eastern, 8:30-10:30 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Hi there! If you’re in search for a forever home, I think The Librarians can definitely be the guild for you! We’re a casual bunch of people running all kinds of content, from M+ keys, to raiding, to running old content for achievements/mounts/transmogs/etc. We’re an active, fun group of people that just likes to have a great time together. If you’d like to get to know us more, feel free to reach out to me on Discord, penciltea#4344 . Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey,

Feel free to give us a looksie here:

We’re pretty active and have some fun! We also understand life happens, so never much pressure. I’ll leave you our full spam below incase we sound like we might be a good fit!

I’m on a different server and alliance side, just got a new job and won’t have money to pay for transfers etc just yet.

Hello there, hope all is well!

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. Our RL is 9/10 Heroic, 2/10 mythic and we are currently 5/10 Normal. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance