[H] <How Long On Brez> on Mal'ganis - FRI & SAT 11:00PM-1:30AM PST

Bumps for the week, we are going for AotC! Please contact us for a trial. Thanks!

I added your battle tag mine is Joojing#1751 i am interested. I am looking forward to hearing back!

Bumps! We are looking for a tank and range dps, please apply if you are late night raiders who want to join us :slight_smile:

Hey I’m interested im on malganis already, I’m only 11/12H, but have mythic experience. Im a bm hunter, hit me up btag sinhero#1777. Very interested

Really looking for some more ranged dps! Where the ele shamans at?! :smiley:

It’s been a while, we are currently looking for one healer with dps offspec, please come apply! Heading into Mythic raiding this week.

Bumps for the week, we are looking for one more to progress in Mythic with us. Please apply if interested! Looking for dps, preferably range.

We are looking for one or two more dps spots to be filled, please check us out and reach out to us with above information. Thanks!

Bumps! We’re looking for a few more to join us in adventures for the times above~ we’re a guild that’s mostly active for late nights, come check us out!

Sent discord and bnet friend requests, looking to chat with you guys/gals

We’re still recruiting! Contact us or reply here!

Are you still looking for a rogue?

Bumps for the week! We are still actively recruiting players that are ready for Ny’a mythic raiding and upcoming Shadowlands~

Bumps bumps, there’s room for range dps! Please contact us!

Bump Bump Bump. Join the late shinanigans.

We have weekly Mythic Jaina mount runs!!!

Bumping the bump ones.

Been a while since a bump, so bump!!!

Up up and away !

where all the ranged at!