[H] Hordeland Security - 10/10 Heroic AoTC Guild is recruiting! - 8:00 -10:15 EST Tues/Thurs Raid Times

Recruiting for Shadowlands!!
We are looking for any and all players who are seeking a guild to call home with Shadowlands in full swing!

At this time we are looking for a dedicated healer, Mage, Warrior, and swing dps that are ok healing or dpsing when real life happens and we are without one of our main healers - we are particularly interested in a resto/ele shaman! We understand life happens and certainly want to continue progression when events draw players away from Azeroth!

Players who enjoy M+ are encouraged to apply, as we run them daily! We also have players who dabble in the arena so if interested you can probably find a few people to team up with for 2’s or 3’s.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, 20:00- 22:15 Server Time (Eastern Time).

About Us
Hordeland Security is a raiding guild that started at launch. Over our World of Warcraft history, we raided on Blackhand, Baelgun, and Turalyon. We have had the same guild leadership for over 8 years! Our goal is to get AoTC before the next tier, and dabble into Mythic mode. We accomplish this while raiding less than 5 hours a week, over only two nights.

What we can offer
A fun community of players in a mature environment with little to no guild drama. Many of us have played video games together for more than 10 years and some of us have formed friendships outside of the game. We typically do not have high turnover in our raiding roster during an expansion, though late-BFA was admittedly a bit of a curve ball. Since the launch of Shadowlands we have added many new members to our ranks and have a very cohesive raid team and players very interested in running M+. If either of those things aren’t your cup of tea you are very welcome to still apply for a more casual experience!

We understand real life obligations come first! We simply ask that you communicate in advance if you will be missing from a raid so we can adjust the roster and roles accordingly.

When a raider does not need an item that drops we /roll Need over greed, with the mindset of not taking all the /rolls.

Raid consumables are covered for members (Food, Potions, Flasks) with the exception of health potions.

Join us - Direct contact info!:
Zenferatu – Btag: Zensonoru#11690 – (Discord: @Zensonoru#8446) Recruitment Warrant Officer

Come spank Daddy D with us for that sweet sweet AOTC :kissing_heart:

Still seeking a warrior and swing healer, any and all are welcome to check us out!

Daddy D has been sufficiently spanked! Still looking for a warrior and healer (Shaman preferred).

Fun guild to call home. I’ve been running it since Cata, been in it since BC, and I can say that I’ve fostered a pretty cool place to play wow with the core officers that I’ve enlisted over the years.

We have low turnover, and a golden rule of being excellent to one another, which has been my recipe for success in running this guild.

While we are looking for a warrior and Shaman healer, we want to make sure that is a class that you WANT to play, not only joining us specifically for that role. I recruit the player, not the class, and also want to make sure you will mesh well with us. We will want to do a Discord interview and a trial period to test the waters out.

For more info please talk to Zenferatu or myself! Thanks for stopping by.