[H] Group of 5 LF Mid-Tier Mythic Raiding

Group of five high-skilled players/friends from the [Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale] cluster seeking a mid-tier Mythic Raiding Horde Guild that can accommodate the following composition:

• 223 Havoc Demon Hunter
  • 222 Feral Druid
  • 220 Protection/Retribution Paladin
  • 220 Holy Priest
  • 217 Mistweaver Monk

What We’re After:

• Horde Guild, preferably on our current cluster that raids Tuesday & Wednesday.
  • A raid team that can accommodate the five of us in our preferred roles (2-3 melee dps).
  • Skilled group of players without any deadweights or hard carries.
  • A balance between serious progression and community/personality (elite without elitism).
  • Desire to push to the very limit of the group’s capabilities with a focus on Mythic in 9.1.

What You’ll Receive:

• Talented, dedicated, and driven players with tons of raiding experience in WoW/MMO’s.
  • Knowledge of raid mechanics and role-specific utilities.
  • 9/10 Heroic Difficulty (sub-8% on Sire).
  • Keystone Master squad capable of advanced tactics.

Please let us know if we sound like the right fit for your guild. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Recruitme! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there! We have open spots for all of your group if you would be interested in Alliance! :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Still hoping to hear more options.

I know you said you’d prefer a Horde Guild on ur current cluster, but I can offer a core raid spot to all of your guys/gals. We are in need of 1 tank, 2 heals, and dps to round out our roster after losing some to the good ol’ “Im over the game” content. We are Alliance on Stormage 5/10M and got Inerva to 15% on our first night. We raid Wed/Thur 8-11 EST. If you guys are interested to talk a little more hit me up. Kelth#1486.

If the two healers can swing DPS and you’re open to Alliance.

Resurrected - Sargeras Alliance 6/10M
Raids Sunday & Monday, 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST

Add me in Discord for a quicker response: Rydia#0707

Some great options so far. Still looking to get some more choices to compare to.

Recruitme, contact me. You guys may be a for my guild and we are even on the same server cluster

Carclias#1371 is my real ID and we can chat!

Hi! I have open slots for all five of you on your preferred classes/specs on Horde. It is a server change, and they are not back to back raid days. However, the mindset of the guild is exactly what you are looking for. We’re building a roster to hit the ground running in 9.1 and do mid-tier mythic prog. I would be happy to talk to you at your earliest convenience.

This is us:

Guild & Server: :Horde: US-Eredar-Gorefiend-Spinebreaker-Wildhammer-Hellscream-Zangarmarsh (Linked)
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thurs 10:30pm - 12:30pm EST (7:30-9:30 PST).
Current Progression: 10/10 H Nathria.
Recruitment Contacts: BTag: Glace#21698, Ingame: Ulfrunn, Discord (PREFERRED): Luna#5164
Requirements: 18+. Ability to come to raids fully prepared (flasks, gems, enchants, etc.). Consistent raid attendance with the desire to improve and push through content. Know your class, know mechanics, don’t panic.
Needs: Non druid healer(s), DPS, with one tank space potentially available. Specifically looking for a monk of any spec.

Hi Ulfrunn, what’s a good way to reach you?

Also, still looking!

BTag: Glace#21698, Discord: Luna#5164. Its easier to get me on Discord. ^^

Appreciate all the responses so far. We’re still looking for the right fit! Could it be you?

If you guys can do Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST and your Pally is willing to main dps, I can take all of you on my team. We are an adult only (21+, average age range is 30’s-40’s) guild on Area 52 and are currently 9/10H (regularly pushing well into p3 on Sire). Outside of raiding, our guild enjoys pushing keys, leveling alts, and shooting the breeze on discord. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Thanks for the offer Fen. In talking with our team, we’re going to narrow our search to groups that run Tuesday and Wednesday. Thanks for the offer though! Still looking!

Hey Recruitme you still looking for us? I know we are interested in a guild that runs Tuesday Wednesdays so we we can all join in the Raiding fun.

Good Morning WoW Players! We’re still not locked in for a group and would love to chat with you.