[H] Group of 5 LF fri/sat guild

Hi there!
So first, we’re looking for a guild that raids fri/sat and sometime between 8pm-1am EST. We’re all 8/9H and 1/9M experience (a couple 9/9) and have past mythic experience (5/11M Antoras). We’re willing to transfer, but would like to stay on horde.

All we want is to be apart of a progression-minded team that wants to have fun. Our main focus is enjoying ourselves on the weekend while getting down some bosses.

The team

• Disc Priest

• Aff Warlock

• Resto(main)/balance druid

• Frost Mage

• Holy priest/BM hunter (i prefer priest, but I’m learning hunter since no one can fit in 3 healers :P)

If you’re interested in absorbing our group or wanting more information, add me!
Discord: Audball#7921
Btag: Audball#11105

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We are currently talking with another group about a merge but everything is still up in the Air on there decision so I am still currently looking for members for our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 heroic and 1/9 mythic with Grong at 50% and hoping to grab a few more mythic kills going forward we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Morning Audvocado,

That’s a lot of heals but if you’re willing/capable of dpsing we would likely be able to absorb one more healer. Guild spam below:

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 7/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere where we respect one another. We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+. Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, especially boomkin and hunter, although we can also use a rogue. Other melee would be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hi Audvocado,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9

Hi I’d like to talk. I might actually be able to fit everyone. Adding you.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

1 Like

Hello. Sent you a request :slight_smile:

One Shot Hype [H] Zuljin (4/9M 9/9H) Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST. Btag| Garjay#1690, Discord|Garjay#1436

If you could do Sat/Sun instead we could probably work with you. Otherwise, I know some heroic guilds that raid Fri/Sat.

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 8/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Non Paladin).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) All DPS.
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share