[H] <GoA> LFM Quality PvP Players

Hi man, how many people do you have in your pvp guild? what ilvl should i be before trying to join? thanks!

1 Like

Hi Lehnaria,

Thank you for your interest in the guild. The guild is currently is reform mode I have been unsubbed for a few months myself but there is a new GM I can get a hold of and have them contact you as needed if you would like to leave your Btag they can then give you details on the guild and what is required.

They will also give you an actual most recent count on how many members that are in the guild that are currently active for pvp events and so on.

I may return early and take GM back but at this time BFA kinda bottomed out on me. However, if I see enough people who want to do nothing but PvP as a guild rather it be RBG, Wpvp, Arena and Guild Pre-made BG’s all with Discord included I will return asap.

But, as I said just drop your Btag ill add you as well so I can contact you once I go back live again. That is if you really want to PvP. I hope you have a great day and Ty for your interest in the guild once again. :slight_smile:

Bump for more PvP <3

1 Like

Hello Tich,

I have decided to resub on March 1st and continue to stay resubbed throughout Shadowlands. Our main focus will be PvP as always, we love our members as family no elitest attitude will be tolerated within the guild as we like to keep a friendly atmosphere for all levels of exp.

We will offer Guild Pre Made BG’s, RBG’s, Arena, WPVP, and even Weekly Tourney Events as long as we all participate this can be a lot of fun. Some of the long time members really enjoyed the times we have had over the last 9 years.

Again, here at (GoA) you will be respected however, please be able to take joking around :slight_smile: as I said we love to have fun as a group. We are one unit, one guild, we try to avoid pugging if possible. So if you are looking for a (PURE PVP) Guild that has YOU in mind and is willing to go out of their way to make the game fun again please dont hesitate to contact me.

Please Add My Bnet Dreadious#1236 if you would like more info and so on.

Much love and respect Tich

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Oh shi~ the man himself is back :slight_smile: GoA gonna be opening up shop in the daily zones.

1 Like

Hello Tich once again,

We are continuing to grow each day with some really friendly and helpful people to say the least. We are still looking to recruit more PvP like minded people for our open roster at this time.

All Roles are needed, we plan to build a few RBG teams including a practice team for those who may have been away from the game for a while and need to tone their PvP skills.

Let us help you achieve some fun in the game this late in the xpac and join us for all the Rated content that we provide and will continue to provide as we grow. We are expecting our first RBG’s within a week and a secondary RBG group as well for the people who need to catch up on CQ points and Tone their skills.

Thanks, I hope you all have a great day from all of us here at -GoA- your guild for all things PvP.

Contact Info: Bnet: Dreadious#1236

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Bump and stuff

1 Like

Hello Tich,

Here at -GoA- we continue to have a growing and changing atmosphere from day to day as we grow and become much more active over the last few weeks. We continue to have RBG’s almost daily now. Still looking for a good DH Tank and maybe a TC would be nice.

However, in addition we have added multiple Mythic + grps and we are now introducing a raid team this week as well to further progress the guild with everything WoW has to offer as we close out this expac and prepare for Shadowlands.

So, if you have interest in a very social and active guild thats focused around “PvP” with “PvE” on the side feel free to add my Btag Dreadious#1236 I will respond to you asap. With that being said We here at -GoA- are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!!!

FOR THE HORDE!!!

If you are looking for a helpful guild with a lot of fun people, GoA is it. It’s definitely growing and has lots of activities going on weekly.

1 Like

You guys still around? Miss doing the wpvp with you all.

Hello VursĂșla,

Yes we continue to do Wpvp in a bit more organized fashion. We have been focusing on RBG,s - Arena - and Mythic 10s +. We plan to have more organized Wpvp as we continue to grow each day we now have a guild community to help people thats getting ganked and or to do Mythic plus, RBG, and or Arena and so on.

With that being said hello Tich,

We are in need of an RBG lead thats willing to run RBG’s on the reg with the guild as we do have many actives wanting to RBG its just we dont have enough leads to push for as many groups as we can have. So if this interest you and you have some Exp. in RBG leading please do contact me. If you need geared we will do what we can to gear you up as long as you plan to RBG lead.

Feel free to join the community at anytime to participate in guild events. The community can be found here https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vPjLdxEuwjO?region=US&faction=Horde .

Thanks for everyones support I hope to see some of you soon. You can contact me at Btag: Dreadious#1236

FOR THE HORDE

1 Like

Need to bump this thread!

1 Like

Hello Tich,

I hope you all are doing well and find this post with best wishes.

After about a 20 day break we are back up and going again as we ran into some issues and conflicting time schedules which we are working on for RBG/Wpvp and more. We are currently looking for all roles for our RBG teams. Specifically an RBG lead who has some knowledge of leading RBG’s and so on.

We are also looking for more dedicated PvPers/Mythic+ players to progress with us into Shadowlands. We have been around for a little over 9 years and plan to continue to keep moving forward with the same leadership.

So, if you are looking for a guild with a Discord/ Active Gchat and a guild that is working on being active 24 hrs a day come and join the fun we would love to have you. :smiley:

Questions / Just ask here in the forums or just add my Btag: Dreadious#1236

Thanks!!!
Have a great day

For The Horde

1 Like

What time are you running RBG’s/other group events?

2 Likes

Hello Tom,

All of our events are ran in the evening usually after 7pm server time. This allows most of the guild to participate in all guild activities including tourneys, wpvp, RBG, Arena, Mythic+ and more.

1 Like

Looking for more solid pvpers for Shadowlands. We will be running any and all pvp content, especially those juicy outdoor pvp events that are making a return.

2 Likes

We’re super friendly too, minus Ravy

2 Likes

Hello Tich,

Once again a new Xpac is just weeks away and we are now reverting back to a (Pure PvP) guild once again.

GoA was built off of the roots of Horde PvP back in Cata day 1. However, BFA come along and forced most guilds to go into the majority of PvE for the most part and very little PvP to say the least.

With that said the guild went into hybernation about the last 6 months of this xpac. We plan to REFORGE the guild with heavy PvP once again with RBG’s, Arena, Tourneys, and Wpvp. We will start heavy recruiting as early as next week and plan to form multiple PvP events.

One thing is certain, if you really enjoy PvP as a whole, a guild thats built around nothing but PvP do give us a try and see for yourself. There will be little to no PvE just a reminder in case you decide to join the guild. PvP is a must and will be required if you do decide to join. We do not want to leave anyone out when it comes to any PvP activities we may even form new RBG teams to fit ppls roles as needed. So there is a chance you may see multi-RBG teams all going at once.

So come join the fun and lets start to PvP again. Dont let this chance pass you by as spots will fill fast for RBG teams and so on.

We are currently in need of all roles for the RBG teams.

Discord will be used to communicate for most PvP events as well. So dont be shy when it comes to discord. You will be respected!!! We are also always open to suggestions as a whole and they will be reviewed by the officers in the guild to determine if the suggestion is viable.

Thanks for your attention you can reach me in game or a member in game to contact an officer or myself for a guild invite.

My Btag is Dreadious#1236 if you would like to come into direct contact with me about any questions you may have.

With that being said have a great day and as always - FOR THE HORDE

Boop
 ^___^

1 Like

Hello Tich,

Well, now that pre-patch has dropped its time for us to get started and we are currently accepting all lvls and exp. We are going to focus mostly on PvP as I have stated in earlier post. Again, if PvP is going to be your mind set and you are looking for a relaxed environment with like minded people please feel free to whisper any member in the guild for an invite.

We plan to focus on many guild events with guildies as a whole we want to treat you as if you are family and not just another number in the guild. We know how frustrating it can be to join a guild with a thousand people on the roster and have no one to talk to or even acknowledge you. We want to get to know you and treat you as an actual member rather than the typical number.

Anyway, Happy Patch Day lol I know its been a really crazy day and continues to be really buggy so with that said have a great evening.

If you have questions concerning the guild and would like to contact me directly feel free to add my Bnet Dreadious#1236.

FOR THE HORDE