[H] <GoA> LFM Quality PvP Players

^^^beep beep bump!

1 Like

For the Horde

1 Like

for the pvp

1 Like

This guild is barely over a month old with 3 2k+ MMR RBG groups. Our leaders are on point. #1 PvP guild on Tichondrius!

1 Like

Bump Bump … :fire:

1 Like

This guild is full of dedicated players eager to bring back some flare in WoW PvP. If you like people who don’t bring egos into the mix, wanna just smash alliance skulls, or just want to chill out and be a funny guy/girl, then by all means…join GoA today!

1 Like

:two_men_holding_hands::rainbow::droplet::droplet::droplet::eggplant:

2 Likes

I don’t even like this game.

1 Like

What Time zone are you in and do you have events thru the day for people in a different time zone than yours?

2 Likes

Hello Tyelda,

Thank you for your interest in the guild.

We run nearly everyday but mostly in the evenings around 7 or 8 server which is PST for RBG’s, Wpvp can happen at anytime during the day, We also run Pre-made BG’s throughout the day but again we are the most active in the evening. I hope this answered your questions.

I hope you have a great day :smiley:

2 Likes

Very active FUN guild! Currently filling spots for RBGs for the next season rating push. RBGs every day. WPvP every day. Discord all day every day!!! We are a friendly active guild looking for more like minded PvPers come join the mayhem!

2 Likes

I probably wouldn’t play WoW without GoA!

2 Likes

We are to support the players and like minded people! :unicorn:

1 Like

Would love to Join … PvP is all i do !!

1 Like

Good to have you join us as we are a “Pure PvP” guild. Anything pvp related we do. :smile:

What does GoA stand for?

1 Like

GoA has many different names of what it means to each player that joins. It was originally named Guardians of Azeroth at the launch of Cata.

Sorry for the late response.

So much pvp fun all the time!

2 Likes

Join for the PvP, stay for the meme channel.

2 Likes

Thank You to all those who have supported us. We are still looking for those dedicated players as we begin season 2. We have spots open in all of our RBG grps at this time.

We have teams of RBG ppl

Red, Green, Blue, and Orange

^ Those are the team names they all run on various days so we are basically RBGing 6 days a week. Also, we will continue our Wpvp as the season begins to ramp up.

Good Luck to all who gets out and does that PvP.

1 Like