[H] <FREE HUGS> PvP [NA] (Tue, Wed, Thur: 7 - 10 pm CST)

FREE HUGS [H] (PvP) [NA] :us: (Tue, Wed, Thur: 7 - 10 PM CST)

INTRO We are known as FREE HUGS! We are a semi-hardcore guild for those who want to spend their time raiding and obtaining those epic and legendary items. We are a newly formed guild that is looking for anyone who has a passion for Classic.

RECRUITS We are looking for people who have the interest and dedication for raiding in Classic. We are currently recruiting any class, regardless of age or experience. (We are in a need of Rogues and DPS Warriors.)

LOOT/ROLES We use a well developed DKP system to handle loot in raids. We also have positions open for Class and Farming Officers to help assist other members of the guild.

SCHEDULES We will raid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 7 - 10 PM CST. We also allow members to form camps for open world PvP or BGs. We will begin raiding once we get our 40 man group ready to go. We don’t expect players to speed level, just have fun with it!

GOALS We want to clear all raid content, even through Naxxramas, at our own pace. We aren’t as hardcore as some other guilds out there, so we won’t be making any world/server firsts. However, we will be making sure everyone achieves their PvE and PvP goals !

EXTRA If you are new to Classic, Welcome! And fear not, we have experienced Vanilla Veterans in the guild who can give plenty of advice. We are a welcoming group and are here to guide you on your glorious Classic adventure!

If you would like to join, please send me a message on discord @NeonInuGanetto#3614

3 Likes

Awesome group of people! Super helpful and with a real sense of community.

Can alliance players get hugs?

1 Like

Of course! I will meet you in Hillsbrad Foothills. Come Alone…

2 Likes

seems legit LOL

2 Likes

Why all caps, though? Please don’t. :cry:

1 Like

Because we want the alliance to know where their fallen brothers and sisters got their free hugs of death!

1 Like

Totally is…trust me.

Who dosen’t like free hugs?

2 Likes

Lol, thats just what I was about to say! Awesome group of huggable, friendly people!

1 Like

You want your Ahn’Qiraji Title and mount?
Join us!
You want your legendary weapons?
Join us!!
You want to be a member of a friendly and forever growing family?
Join us!!!

3 Likes

I know I do!

1 Like

FREE HUGS is sorta a play on words as we let people in with “open arms.”

1 Like

Slowly but surely we grow!

We have raid spots open for all classes still! We especially need mages, hunters, rogues and druids!

Open arms…and closed fists for the alliance!

Haha! Its like we have open arms about to give a hug, then we sock an alliance in the face! Yeet!

1 Like

We have been organizing guild activities already to help us get to know each other! Come join the fun!

Did somebody say thunderfury blessed blade of the windseeker?

Indeed! Some lucky members will be Legendary Wielders, possessing one of the 3 legendary weapons. Not to mention, the legendary mount and title for those who like a real grind!