[H] <Forte> Guild Recruitment!

Howdy Classic Discussion Forums!

Forte is in the market to create a community that encompasses all walks of life in World of Warcraft. Our vision is that the player base should get out of the game what they’re willing to put into it. We’d love to facilitate a family and foster an environment that can accomplish those goals with you.

We have a strong core of leadership that has been working together for many years and our vision is a flourishing community with plenty of folks to interact with an enjoy the world.

While our plan is to roll on a PvP server, we will have a strong emphasis on raiding and many of our older members have experience with the encounters of vanilla World of Warcraft. With that in mind, I would still like to extend an invitation to players of all sorts to join as we are attempting to build a community here, not just a raid team.

Do you want to run BGs with some fellow guild mates? Great – We’d love to have you!

Do you want a tight nit group of friends to run dungeons with? Nice – Let’s knock out some dungeons!

Do you enjoy the social aspect and wish to just relax without pursing any end game goals? Wonderful – You have a spot here!

And most importantly,

Do you wish to push the late game PVE with a large raid group to put and end to Ragnaros, Nefarian, C’Thun, and Kel’Thuzad? Excellent – We would love for you to help us get there!

Contact Information

Discord
memer#1443
Charlie Sheen#0620

Bnet
Bnet: CharlieSheen#11885

Additional Info

• We will maintain a Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 8-11 CST Schedule weekly with an optional night on Fridays for those interested in other group activities

• We will determine an unbiased way of distributing loot & allocating guild assets to our membership for veterans and new players alike (based on what Blizzard actually releases)

• We will do everything we can to be transparent to our team on changes we intend to make and encourage involvement

• We will not be racing for server/world firsts

• We will not be pursuing unrealistic expectations of our player base

• We will never ask of you something we wouldn’t ask of ourselves

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line, and I’ll get back to you asap. Let’s make the dream happen one more time!

8 Likes

These guys are a great group to play for!

This is the 2nd thread related to this guild, can we please not have anymore?

4 Likes

Good morning Banjaa! Thanks for your feedback and I do genuinely apologize. We were not intending on keeping the other posts hydrated as I’ve shifted responsibilities to our new recruitment officer. we only intended on having one thread active at a time and understand it’s frustrating to see two of the same Guild. I hope you can understand that it was never Our intention. Hope all is well and happy hunting!!

2 Likes

Sounds awesome! Please tell me you are rolling alliance. :slight_smile:

I apologize for the disappointment! We will be rolling Horde!

dang…well this is the best post I’ve seen for a guild so far that meets my real life schedule…so can I apply as a tentative undead warrior haha

Yes of course. Always happy to have a warrior on our team! Please add our recruitment officer above and get in touch with us. We’ll get you set up in discord!

Bump up to the top!

Sending another bump

Looking for more!

Still recruiting!

What role do you need most?

We’re currently recruiting all roles. We haven’t picked anyone for our raid team and the time to pick people will be long after the servers have launched. All people are welcome to join to try out for a spot on the raid team.

Well I’m interested

Add me on discord if you want to talk more about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The world could always use more heroes

Still recruiting!

C’mon summer 2019!

Looking for new recruits