[H] *Fear is the Mind Killer* 25+

Greetings!
The guild has not been formed yet. I have just created a toon on Ashkandi.

We are a guild that values camaraderie and teamwork above all else. We believe that the best way to experience the game is to do it together, and that’s why we’re recruiting players who are looking for a community that prioritizes leveling and gearing up at a comfortable pace.

If you’re tired of feeling rushed and pressured to level up quickly, this guild is the perfect fit for you. It will be a no rush community that encourages the members to take their time and enjoy the journey. I believe that the process of leveling and gearing up is just as important as the end goal.

I want this guild to be made up of players who are dedicated to helping each other succeed. We work together to complete quests, take on dungeons, and conquer the toughest challenges the game has to offer. I believe that by leveling and gearing up together, we can all reach our full potential as players.

So, if you’re looking for a friendly and welcoming community that values teamwork and camaraderie above all else, I would love to have you join the guild. If you’re just starting out that is what I would like to build this guild with. We believe that everyone has something to offer, and I’d be honored to have you as a member.
I would like this to be a 25+ in age guild. Under 25s will be taken into consideration if you’re mature for your age. Over 25 years of age persons will be held to the same standard.

Thank you for considering this guild, and I look forward to adventuring with you soon!

Message Ohalloran in game or CynicalDan#1380 if interested or have questions.

2 Likes

The guild is now up and running.
Contact me in game if interested in joining.