[H] Fates Call, open recruitment

Fates Call was created on January 16, 2009. We are the last original (server day one) guild on Borean Tundra. Obviously Shadowsong being one of the first Servers, there are a few much older than us, but hey, 8 years is a good deal of time, especially after the years of guilds being formed just to make someone money.

The idea behind the guild was one to create a place for "mature" World of Warcraft players. No, not just for old people, but a place for players who have kids and/or are married. Or people who are serious about school but still want to have people to enjoy the game with. In short, we created a guild for members who have real lives. We are a close knit group that enjoys all aspects of the game together with the understanding that families/real life comes first. These were the basic principles behind FC in the beginning and they continue to be today.

We are a little bit of everything. So whether you enjoy PVE, PVP, or just want some fun people to hang out with we may be for you.

We are currently recruiting all ages and levels of experience. We have a great knowledgeable group that are willing to help out when we can, many with experience back to the beginning of WoW. While the majority of the members are adults, we do accept those under the age of 18. We have recently added many returning players of all level ranges and many new players.

Everyone deserves to have a guild to call home, regardless of level or experience, or years played.

If you are looking for a "Hardcore Raiding" guild we are not for you. . You will never be required to raid with us. ***Our raiding style has been very successful for us but as always anyone is welcome to apply solely to enjoy our atmosphere. If you do join to raid, keep in mind that our raiding style is not that of a "raiding" guild. Raiding is not a job and while we do expect you to be on time and be prepared, we also strive to keep it fun.

If you are interested in joining this great group of people stop by http://fatescall.rocks or whisper an officer in game.

If you have any questions contact an officer in game or though the guild website.

Thank you, Have a great day!

Officers:
GM- Marathal
Co-GM's- Mymystic, Pernicious, Thideras
Officers- Mulron, Waygu, Wolke, Cymede, Fuzzleduzzle
Is this still an active/open post?

I have not been in a guild for the last 2 years, and while I play with a couple of friends occasionally, I have grown quite lonely. haha!
absolutely. Just look for any guild member in game, there should be someone that can invite
Even in the waning days of Draenor, we are still out and about doing things. We may not be the top raiding guild on the server, but we never set out to be that. We raid at our own pace so that we are not burned out looking for things to do at the end. Overall, we try to maintain a great home for people looking to play WoW
Bump
sounds awsome, i'd like to sign up :D
returned bump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgnuNk2-YF4
Obviously we do have a raiding recruitment thread, for those interested in possibly raiding in Legion. But also we are more than welcoming for anyone just looking for a guild with people in it. Even in the waning days of Draenor with people taking breaks until more recently we had many people on in the evening. Laughing, joking around, and just enjoying the game with friends.

Obviously we are not a good fit for everyone, and over the years there have been a few people that just really don't like us. That said, I try my best to maintain a place for people to socialize and talk WoW. So if you find yourself alone every night in a guild where no one has been online in days or weeks, why not consider bringing an alt into the guild, just to see how things are. If things don't work out? Then no harm no foul. I just do hope at least you would drop me a note saying you are leaving. It's always concerning when someone drops without saying why.

We also have a new Guild Web Site FatesCall.rocks Because at least to me, we do. So why not give us a try, see if we are a good fit.
High five bump
Congrats guys going 5/7in the first week. Way to go.
04/30/2016 05:37 PMPosted by Marathal
Fates Call was created on January 16, 2009. We are one of the last original (server day one) guilds active on Borean Tundra.

I was about to call you out for not being around that long, but then I remembered server mergers. Oh you silly guys.
interested in joining. Looking for people to raid and mythic+ with. my previous guild was pretty inactive. Looking for something more social while still enjoying endgame content.
Good morning. I find your guild intriguing. I am a BRAND new player, my first day playing was the weekend before Legion dropped. I am currently an 843 Sub rogue, and looking for help in advancing. Due to my current life, raiding is not in my near future. However, I do play daily running world quests and run LFG dungeons a few times a week. I am currently in a very small Guild, and its extremely hard to even get a group together on an average night to run a dungeon. I am looking for a guild that will accept my hectic schedule (one night i might be on for 20 minutes, the next night 2 hours), and is interested in helping new players get better. I am very good at taking constructive help and WANT to get better, but am tired of getting kicked from groups cause I dont blow up the damage meter.
10/06/2016 06:38 AMPosted by Kylaa
Good morning. I find your guild intriguing. I am a BRAND new player, my first day playing was the weekend before Legion dropped. I am currently an 843 Sub rogue, and looking for help in advancing. Due to my current life, raiding is not in my near future. However, I do play daily running world quests and run LFG dungeons a few times a week. I am currently in a very small Guild, and its extremely hard to even get a group together on an average night to run a dungeon. I am looking for a guild that will accept my hectic schedule (one night i might be on for 20 minutes, the next night 2 hours), and is interested in helping new players get better. I am very good at taking constructive help and WANT to get better, but am tired of getting kicked from groups cause I dont blow up the damage meter.

I dont mean to be rude, but you can't join their guild because your character is on the Alliance Faction.
You can join if you a horde guild if you make a character on the Horde faction or Faction Change your current toon. However; to faction change would cost money.
Not being rude at all. I actually noticed that shortly after I posted my reply. I'm not really looking for a faction change, so dont think this one will work out for me....
A tip of advice, stay away from any guilds Sharonlesb is in.
3/7 Heroic now. Still room for people looking for a guild
10/06/2016 12:54 PMPosted by Daxtër
A tip of advice, stay away from any guilds Sharonlesb is in.

Hahahaha sorry I had to laugh
I will be contacting one of you guys. I was with you a little over a year ago and loved the experience. Will be hopping on tonight.
Still have some room for people.

Raid team now 7/7 (H) 2/3 (H) 5/10 (H)