[H] Fates Call, open recruitment

Raid Team now
7/7 (H) Emerald Nightmare
2/3 (H) Trial of Valor
9/10 (H) Nighthold
Bump for a bump old panda?
Awww man I miss my Borean Fundra days now...lool
Is this post still good? I have a frost dk on another server but the guild died at the end of WoD. I will gladly transfer. He is only 100, but I'm looking for an active guild that I can be part of while leveling to 110.
04/19/2017 11:20 PMPosted by Deecae
Is this post still good? I have a frost dk on another server but the guild died at the end of WoD. I will gladly transfer. He is only 100, but I'm looking for an active guild that I can be part of while leveling to 110.

Absolutely. Just cleared up some room to add a few more to the roster. Sorry just getting this, I usually check here more often
Raid Team now
7/7 (H) 4/7 (M) Emerald Nightmare
3/3 (H) Trial of Valor
10/10 (H) Nighthold
Updated for somewhat recent kills.
04/25/2017 08:53 AMPosted by Thideras
Raid Team now
7/7 (H) 4/7 (M) Emerald Nightmare
3/3 (H) Trial of Valor
10/10 (H) Nighthold
Updated for somewhat recent kills.

From what I understand, Thid, you need to update this again!

Grats on more Mythic Kills in EN. :)
Raid Team now
7/7 (H) 6/7 (M) Emerald Nightmare
3/3 (H) Trial of Valor
10/10 (H) Nighthold

fixed
We have some room for anyone looking for a place to call home
Raid Team now
3/3 (H) Trial of Valor
10/10 (H) Nighthold
7/9 (N) ToS
Marathal - Greetings. HI. WE are interested in finding a new home. My husband and I have been playing together since 2009. We started on The Scryers, bounced to Icecrown in hopes of some raiding, bounced back to Scryers for the same......however, the raiding schedules do not fit our lifestyle. After searching west coast servers and then guilds - Fates Call came up. Can we chat? We would like to know more about your raiding schedules and where we would possibly fit in. I am on most evenings and weekends - Pandoramoon#1823

I do look forward to hearing from you, or one of your recruiting officers.

For the Horde!! - Pandoramoon
06/25/2017 12:01 PMPosted by Pandoramoon
Marathal - Greetings. HI. WE are interested in finding a new home. My husband and I have been playing together since 2009. We started on The Scryers, bounced to Icecrown in hopes of some raiding, bounced back to Scryers for the same......however, the raiding schedules do not fit our lifestyle. After searching west coast servers and then guilds - Fates Call came up. Can we chat? We would like to know more about your raiding schedules and where we would possibly fit in. I am on most evenings and weekends - Pandoramoon#1823

I passed this along to Thideras. He is in charge of the raids
06/25/2017 12:01 PMPosted by Pandoramoon

Hey, Pandoramoon! I sent a friend request a few moments ago. I'll be away from my computer for a few hours, and I will definitely be on later tonight.
Bump
But how many pandas do you have?
07/18/2017 11:33 AMPosted by Stoneblossom
oh about 45
07/19/2017 04:11 PMPosted by Marathal
07/18/2017 11:33 AMPosted by Stoneblossom
oh about 45

I love you
Raid Team now
3/3 (H) Trial of Valor
10/10 (H) Nighthold
8/9 (H) Tomb

fixed

Updated
Still here, still plugging along.
09/16/2017 10:22 AMPosted by Marathal
Still here, still plugging along.

You have another update!!!!!! Some big red ugly demon guy got killed last night, right? :) GOOD WORK!!