Looking for raiding guild for Shadowlands

I’m looking for an active raiding guild for Shadowlands. With the pre-patch coming up I am willing to level on any active server to be apart of a new raid team. Horde preferred but will make exceptions.

I am available to raid Saturday and Sunday, or during the week after 7:30pm pacific. Hoping to find a mature guild with a group of chill people that just want to kill bosses together and get that loot.

As for what I am hoping to play going into the expansion I had a few things picked out.

• Unholy Death Knight
  • Sub/Assassination Rogue (previous experience)
  • BM/MM Hunter
1 Like

Hey Devistaver! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Devistaver!

My buddy and I are building a new group for Shadowlands, we’re going to be raiding Fri/Sat from 9:30 PST - 12:30 PST. Linking our post below, hit me up if anything stands out to you about us at pistonfists#6274

Add my Bnet Jered#1381 or Disc Jered12#7205 and we can talk if you’re still looking.

Hi Devistaver, The Force (Alliance on Stormrage) is looking for players for the upcoming SL launch with an interest in raiding and mythic+. We have a lot of members (myself included) that push keys almost daily and focus on raiding as well. We are rebuilding a new raid comp with the expansion coming up and I have some melee slots to fill!

I’m looking for raiders who have a self-improvement attitude without being an elitist. We raid on tues/wed from 7-930pm EST (currently on pause until launch) and Sat/Sun from 12-230pm. I know these times are uncommon compared to other guilds, but they work well for our work schedules.

If you have any questions for me, My contact info is below.

Discord: Bonqueesha#7970
Btag: Superpants#129708

Good luck with the guild hunt!!

Hi devistaver. Give my guild a quick read. We raid sat sun nights and looking for dps. Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST

• Contact on Discord:
    Wolf {Ruff}#0354
    Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

We are looking for player to raid in Shadowlands. Our current goal is to get AOTC asap and move into mythic progression. we are looking for players who are not only capable on a single character, but able to play two. Come SL we are looking to down as many Mythic bosses as we can. as such, we would like to be able to change out raid comp if needed. If possible, we would like each raider to have an ALT comparable to their main.

Aside from raiding we are a group of people who are looking to play wow together. We want a community of like minded player willing to not just raid but do other forms of content. Not just log in for raid and log out each week.

I am interested in chatting with you. I added you on both Discord and Battlenet.

Hey there Devistaver, we are in need of more range. We are building a CE focused team. Our raid times are Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST and Friday: 9pm - 12:30am EST. Ill post our recruitment post below for you to read, if you are interested hit us up.

Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting DPS for core positions in Shadowlands!

Raid Days (Heroic): Saturday and Sunday 6pm-9pm EST

Coming in Shadow Lands
Fun Runs (Norm): Wednesday 7pm EST and Friday 8pm EST
PvP: TBD

Must enjoy trying to kill each other, cough both GMs, as much as possible! You also must have thick skin to hang with our community. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!) We don’t like drama and bs. We are here to play a game and have fun.

New and returning players are welcome as well as casuals. We are currently 12/12H Ny. For Shadow Lands we are planning to get AoTC and casually clear Mythic to kill time as we sell AOTC.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Sweetea#0524 so we can chat more or leave a message down below.

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time

Sunday 9 pm Realm time

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/R25944D

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday & Thursday : 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
*Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

*Sat & Sun are for sale runs as well as casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. These are also subject to change based on availability

Recruitment Needs :

• Tank: High Priority
  • Healer: High Priority
  • Melee DPS: High Priority
  • Range DPS: High Priority
    If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position.

About Us! :
<Swank> is a two day progression guild on Mal’ganis - a competitive, high population Horde server located on the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (8 hours per week, 4 hours per night), and our goal is to be a leading force for end game, becoming a top guild on Mal’ganis. We’re in search of like-minded players, who are willing to push themselves to achieve this goal on a two day a week schedule.

We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game.

Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders’ time. Having fun and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 8 hours of raiding per week, it’s paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild’s play.

We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are encouraged to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers.

Expectations :

• If information is available, study current and future progression fights.
  • Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect.
  • Respect the time people dedicate to raids.
  • Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes.
  • Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed.
  • The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement.
  • Be an active Mythic + participant as this is an easy way to get gear.
  • Have the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution.
  • Understand that we hold competitive positions, and continued performance issues will result in a re-trial or removal of a players raid spot.

How to Apply! :

Contacts :
GM : Kylore (Bnet: GoblinSmithy#1769 | Discord: GoblinSmithy#3846)