[H] Extremely LATE NIGHT Raiding Guild LFM [[11 AM PST start time]]

Join us for Heroic Sludge We may not be the best, but we got spirit.

bumping up now

bumping up

Doctors hate this guild because of their 1 simple secret hack to melt fat and get laid!
Join to learn more!

For those whom this might interest, we also have weekly slam poetry sessions, arts and crafts night and monthly mandatory guild roleplay events.

fdsf sdf dsf guuuh

Haha yes! I wholeheartedly agree my mentally compromised friend!
Join now and you too can be super sand lesbian!

Join us one and all in our humanitarian efforts to rescue abandonned tanks and provide them with a home and the care they deserve.

Ah si c’est bon, bon, de prendre un verre de bière, avec la cuisinière, dans un petit coin noir.
Ah si c’est bon, bon, faite le en riant, il n’y as pas de mal là-dedans, dans le temps du jour de l’an!

Hey guys, I’m an arcane mag- [gets kicked from the raid]

“The claw, that’s the beast that enters your flesh; the sucker, that’s you yourself who enters into the beast. (…) Beyond the terror of being eaten alive is the ineffability of being drunk alive.”

Sodium vapour flambeaux behind high false-clerestory windows of stained glass painted patches of amber ichor sap. and hemoglobin across the tesselated floor.

bumping up

There is a another possibility given for the Emperor’s resurrection/rebirth. A hidden group that call themselves the [Illuminati] have learned from the Eldar’s [Black Library] many truths of Chaos, as well as about the Sensei and the Fall of the Eldar. They realise the Emperor cannot survive in his current state forever, and eventually he will fail, and without the Emperor, Mankind will fall to Chaos like the Eldar. Such an event would create a fifth [God of Chaos] and create another [Eye of Terror], one which would span the entire Imperium. They seek to prevent this by bringing about the rebirth of the Emperor.

This involves gathering together the Sensei, protecting them from the Inquisition, preparing them for what they claim is “the final war with Chaos.” In truth they ultimately plan to sacrifice the Sensei to the Emperor, in the same way so many psykers have been consumed by the Emperor. The Emperor will be renewed, reborn as the Sensei-Emperor to again lead his race in person.

I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Pretty people aren’t as accepted as other people. It comes with all these stigmas.

-Mischa Barton

bumping up

“It’s really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people.”

-Axl Rose

bumping again

“People die if they are killed”

-Shirou Emiya