(H) Experienced Raider(hunter) LF guild w/ thurs/friday raidtimes or

As title says, I’m looking for a raiding guild with thursday/friday night raid times. Or any day of the week during the AM… which I know is going to be difficult to find on this server. Or even a guild that is okay with me missing 10mans on a day unspecified here and being there for 25mans on either thursday/friday.

Currently playing a hunter and providing huge dps usually topping charts; but for the sake of just wanting to experience content, willing to play any other class/spec. I played tbc when it was live and raided in progressive content for majority of the exp packs(cleared everything except mag in tbcc so far). I know my stuff, can pump out the numbers, and dont mind assisting in strat/raid leading either. I’m in a good guild now and I wish I could stay raiding with them but my work schedule changed preventing me from making 100% of the raid times. (being an adult is lame af and very ghetto, would not recommend)

You throw a rock on this server and its bound to hit a hunter but again, willing to swap class/spec just to raid. Msg me in-game on Riyuu or Rained(alt). or contact me on discord: Riyu#9111