[H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

We can help find things to do before Shadowlands!

2 Likes

Always looking for more members to join our community. This guild or another or a casual game we play… Our community has lots to offer. Check out our website and hope on discord if you have any more questions…

2 Likes

Feel free to whisper me or Aellice for more information on our Discord or Bnet!

1 Like

Looking for more as we swing into Shadowlands! Check us out at evolvedgaming .org!

1 Like

Looking for a place to call home? Come see what our community is all about. :slight_smile: evolvedgaming. org

Looking for a fun, amazing community to call home? Tired of playing WoW on your own? Give us a try! Evolved is an 18+ multi-gaming community that offers the chance to make some amazing friends, play some games together, and be with a group that understands real life comes first! :smiley:

1 Like

Looking for more tanks and heals with DPS offspec as we continue raiding now, and get ready for shadowlands! Please contact Kalysta#1968 or Gando#21200 on Bnet or Aellice#1735 or Luntho#7319 on Discord if interested!

2 Likes

Looking for some fun while heroic raiding? Maybe some M+? Or maybe just a place to call home? Come see what our community is all about. :slight_smile: evolvedgaming. org

Still looking for all! If you’re looking for a fun, friendly guild to head into Shadowlands with, check us out at evolvedgaming .org!

1 Like

was wondering if there was still room to join? 467 lock looking for a new home. im 12/12 heroic, looking for pals to join up in shadowlands. i like doing raids, mythic+, and just overall hanging out with others

Looking for heals, and DPS with heals/tank offspec! Come see what our guild and community are all about. :blush: evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

Evolved is still here, still active, and gearing up into Shadowlands! Come join a fun, friendly guild!

1 Like

Hey I’m looking for a home for my DK! I’m interested in raids/mythic+ just about anything, if I could get an invite when you get a chance that would be awesome

Looking for a place to call home? Come see what our community is all about. :slight_smile: evolvedgaming. org

Guild dying at the end of an expansion? We’re still active, running raids, running M+, and hosting many, many other guild activities! Come join a friendly, fun, multi-game community! And if you’re sick of wow, check out the other games we play, or come join us for an all Evolved Jackbox night! Evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

You’ve seen the adds. They’ve made you laugh. Don’t you wanna see all the fun in our epic guild chat? Evolved Gaming is the home for YOU!

Evolvedgaming. org

1 Like

Hello there fellow gamer

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time (EST). Optional raid night Fridays from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time. We progress through Normal and Heroic content getting AOTC before the next raid tier.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that don’t like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 8:30 pm EST.

Need More Info
If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the recruitment officers through BNet - Kalysta#1968. Discord - Aellice#1735. You can also do a /who Evolved gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, FFXIV, and various other games such as Wow Classic Alliance (Pagle), Apex Legends, COD:MW Warzone, Overwatch, Minecraft, League of Legends and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!!

1 Like

Always looking for more friendly faces in our great community! Check us out at evolvedgaming. org. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

WoW shouldn’t be work, and Evolved Gaming is stepping up to fight against the mindless grind and obsession over loot. Join the guild with the new lemony scent and genuine sense of fun!

Great leadership, and fun events weekly, come see what all the buzz is about

evolvedgaming. org

1 Like

Hey, New to Area 52 and I’m looking for a guild with lemony freshness! Seems you guys fit the bill :slight_smile: I registered on your site.

2 Likes