[H] <Elysian Crusaders> 9/9H 2/2H Recruiting for 8.2!

Hello there! We are a group of raiders who’ve met this expansion and have a ton of fun in the World of Warcraft! We are a recently reformed group, looking to bolster our ranks for 8.2 and beyond. This includes playing together in classic as well.

Now, to get right to the point, we raid Normal/Heroic 2 nights a week, 2 hours a night, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm EST. Currently we are in need of 1-2 Healers (Priest is a HUGE plus), and 2-3 DPS (wtb mage). All of us are adults who fully understand that life outside of raiding is of the utmost importance, so there is no requirement outside of being there for raids and doing the best you can. We have the mentality to play the class and spec you want, because that’s where we have the most fun!

We utilize Discord to its fullest capabilities and are generally always available to do group activities in WoW, Classic (soonTM), and other games (outside of normal working hours of course)! We are all about having fun during our free time and tend to make sure that happens no matter what.

The guild itself is of the type where all of us are on the same level looking to have a great time in the game. If that sounds like an awesome place you wanna be, or have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to me directly on battle.net at Three#11317, or to any of our other guild members through battle.net, or in game!

Caddie#1560
Flseidentity#1326
Alph#1193
Vouksh#1270
Tohba#1734

We’d love to have you and look forward to raiding Azshara’s Palace together!

Come check us out, Free cookies for all

We also have a short bus for all our traveling needs!

All roles are currently open! Super excited to head into the new content in a few weeks!

Are you looking to come back to a relaxed and chill environment for 8.2? Hit us up.

Returning for 8.2?! Why not join us on our fun adventures into Nazjatar and Mechagon?!

Full team is about ready to go. Looking for a Mage to help round out the roster.

Any need of a rogue? Vanilla >> to Current raid experience but quit earlier in BFA. Looking to return in 8.2 and stab things for a chill heroic guild.

Hey Kriegur, we would love to chat with you. Feel free to reach out to any of us on bnet tonight or tomorrow

Looking to add some more DPS and a tank as well! Super excited for Azshara raiding!

Are you guys still looking for a mage? I raided a little at the start of the expansion, but the guild fell apart very suddenly and I took a break. Looking to get back into raiding again.

Yes we definitely are! Feel free to shoot me or anyone in guild a message!