[H] Elder Warband -Adults/Raids AotC & M+s

Could really use a DPS with a tank offspec

Have fun, still get AoTC done! and M+ keys low to high :slight_smile:
V friendly guild, helpful and welcoming to new members!
Three thumbs up :+1::+1::+1:

We have added some but still have room for more DPS and some DPS with Tank or Healing offspecs

Bumping for more! Come join us for H Crucible and prep for 8.2! Looking for more DPS, and tanking or healing off-specs are always nice :smiley:

Looking for more adults that are still actively playing!

Still recruiting? Send you a bnet request.

We are still recruiting. However, I see that you are in tank spec. Our raid tanks are pretty solid, we don’t see us making any changes there anytime soon. But we could always use folks that are willing to dps/tank, in case one of the main tanks needs a night off (which is rare).

In the interest of transparency, a lot of our guildmates mostly log in for raids and on Tuesdays just to get their mythic plus key done. From the folks that participate in M+s, I would say the average raider io score is around 1,000.
We would love to add more folks interested in M+s and folks who are not getting burned out.

Bumping for more! Come get ready for 8.2 with us :smiley: Need more sexayyy DPS…

Hello. My friend and I have been pushing +10s for some time and we are looking to get into a “more casual” guild. We are both 405+. My friend is a pretty solid tank with not very much raiding experience and I used to do a lot of mythic raiding back in the day (quit due to school). We are looking for a HEROIC CLEARING guild that runs a couple of times a week. Times don’t matter too much but we are thinking weekday raiding. I don’t really mind how fast/slow the guild is, but my personal goal is to get ahead of the curve every tier (have not missed one since starting). We also love mythic plus so those that want to push keys is a plus.
I have had too many guilds break up due to the “lets try out mythic raiding” and its just not the enivorment we are looking for. A social guild that kills bosses :slight_smile:

tl:dr dk and mage 410+ | looking for aotc guild (not interested in mythic) | we are not willing to transfer faction or server - area 52 only | mythic plus pushing is a plus | tank is willing to go unholy but tanking is preferred

Sounds like you guys might be a good fit, but that’s always hard to tell. Only way to truly find out is to get you guys in so that we can see if you are.
Right now, we have an open competition inside the guild for one of the tank roster spots. We are looking for a tank that will have almost perfect raid attendance and is active outside of raid to assist with M+s. If he wants to enter the competition, the sooner you guys join the better.

We are opening up recruiting for all classes except tanks right now. Please reach out on the forums or in game.

Get me on bnet Elzix#11913

Like it was mentioned above, we are taking all classes except for tanks but we have a high need for the following:

DPS

• Warlock
  • Mage
  • Monk

Healing

• Monk
  • Shaman

While we could absolutely use those specific classes, we are interested in adding more quality folks-of any class! We need more folks with a positive outlook, who have a team first mentality. We aren’t looking for folks with egos or that take offense easily!

1 Like

We need more hunters… always more hunters… yes.

Hello, I’ve recently returned to WoW and being 29 with a family and full time job looking for a nice atmosphere to come home and escape to in WoW. A place to just play casually perhaps raid and just socialize. I have my UH DK that I have been playing but not really having fun with. Been more of a Shaman or Warrior player. I’d be interested in joining if you’d have me.

Xariz, message me in game Elzix#11913

Are ya’ll looking for a Rogue? If so let me know interested in raiding

Yes we are Gurgore, reach out in game. Elzix#11913

1 Like

We still have DPS openings for Mele or Ranged. Would love to add a Warlock.

We are full on healers and tanks now but if you have a healing or tank offspec that would certainly be a plus :slight_smile: