[H] DK LF Raiding Guild

Availability: Tues/Thurs; Anytime past 6PM
Experience: Currently 8/8H, 1/8M
Spec: Main - Frost/Unholy (depends on encounter/viability), Offspec - Blood ( Can fill in if Main Tank is missing or encounter requires third Tank).

Been playing for over 9 years on and off. Took a break around October because my previous guild split apart.

Please reply to this post,
Thanks.

We wouldn’t mind picking up a dk. I hope you like M+ tanking sometimes…

Msg me or Hellslight ingame for more info.

Heya Trait,

Stormblind here, the GM for Amnesty. I’d love to chat with you about your post in a one on one conversation, if possible, please add me on BNet or Discord:
Bnet: Stormblind#1485
Discord: Stormblind#0933

Hello there Trait, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in looking: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush: