[H] DH or Monk (tank or dps) LF home

Day 1 player looking for a home. Really looking for a place to call home. I love mythic + tanking and dpsing. I want to raid, but my lower ilevels (220) are probably a no go. So maybe I would look toward next tier. Any interest? I cannot raid on Fridays or Saturdays.

Hello!
We are a Horde guild located on Thrall called The Fallen Horde. We are an AOTC focused guild but fun is our number one priority. We like to help each other and gear each other up. If you wanted to raid with us, you’re welcome to come trial and see if you like our antics. We’d also get you geared up pretty quickly.

I’ll post our recruitment post and my contact below. Message me if you have any questions!

If you are interested in a guild that love doing M+ and focus on heroic tier raiding, we may be a good fit for you. We focus on build a community of players that sees a guild as more than just a place to log parses. My battle tag is Stevelations#11594 if you’d like to chat!

Hey,
Ashes of Exile is recruiting two or three more deeps for our mythic progression team. last tier we went 3/10 while rebuilding the core of the guild, and creating the raid environment and community that we want to foster going forward. Looking for a few more people to join us and progress into the new raid while keeping a fun raid atmosphere. We already do this well.

-What we bring to the table.-
We are adults- we show up to raids prepped, we have outlines for bosses, we respect each others time to the best of our ability while using discord for raid attendance and management.

Raid times are T/Th 8:30 to 11:30 EST

We Have fun- the point of the game is to have a good time, if you can do that raiding with us then awesome, if not do what you enjoy.

We Kill Stuffs (and things)- Our goal is to kill bosses, log in and use our time effectively during raid to actually down bosses and progress.

Community- We enjoy gaming together outside of wow too. when there is a lul in content we spend more time in other games and doing what piques our interest at the time, and we do lots of these other games together. We also encourage ksm groups, we have a few, and other forms of content outside of raid.

-What do you bring?-
Feel free to add the RL on Bnet at Vul#1274 or discord Vul#8209 lets talk and see if we click and there is a good home for you here on A52! Or Contact DragenEireTV#1432 If vul is not online.

-Needs-
mainly DPS, preferable ranged, highly interested in another mage, or Spriest but are happy to talk and see if we can find a fit.

Current Prog - 9/10H 10/10N

Hey friend! You might be horde but we have a spot for you :slight_smile:

Alliance Guild located on Kel’Thuzad

Raid days/times: Wednesday/ Thursday 7-10 server time (9-12 eastern for reference)

Needs: Tanks, Healers, DPS, (RDPS?) Everything!

Druids, Shaman, Mage, Warrior, Warlock, etc. Anyone will get a fair chance no matter your class or spec. Yes even you Feral.

We are an AOTC/Casual mythic progression guild. We are laid back and focus on community and building the bonds we have had since the birth of our guild back in legion.

We might be casual but we love raiding and strive to push ourselves to get as far in mythic as we can. As the GM/RL of our guild I try really hard so my friends and members can succeed. We have a lot of our members/raiders living their best life back in the ol nostalgic TBC atm. Which I totally understand, but it has left us short handed for right now. Which has motivated me to push my self and try and get as much success I can for my team and our guild. I really want the people who are taking their time to raid with me and trust me as GM/RL to succeed.

We have been running more m+ recently!! Influx of tanks :slight_smile:

Please comment if you are interested. I am sure we can figure out a way to communicate.

Thank you all for your time and I hope it doesn’t end up as a TL;DR.

Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hey Jcdemon,

Illidan Track Club is looking for WW monk. We are currently 6/10H and we raid T/W/Sun 8:30PM - 11:30PM server. If you are interested, let us know

Lachesis | Lachesis #2496 or Rora#1663 (btag)
Bennyboo | Ben (jamin)#2702 or Benjibear#1111(btag)

Hi there! If you haven’t found a group I’d love to chat to see if our group could potentially be a good fit! I lead a guild OnlyFams on Illidan, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST and are currently 9/10H. We’ve built up a solid group of people who enjoy the game and have fun playing together and would love to have you join us on DH or monk! Feel free to reach out to me I’ll drop my contact info below, if you see this before tomorrow night you can join us for our heroic clear.

BNet: Sploot#11559
Discord: Sploott#6921

Hi. Maybe we might be a fit for you. We are still progressing through H SoD. So you are really close in ilvl. We could get you caught up in gear in no time.

Here’s our recruitment post.

Hope to here from ya!

Hit me up if you are not opposed to go alliance, I know you specified horde but I figured I would put it out there. Info is in our recruitment post:

Morning everyone. Happy resetmus

add me on btag lets chat friend!

We are Club House!(5/10M 10/10H) on Kil’Jaeden. Weekend group progress currently 10/10H! Raid times are 9pm-12am Fri+Sat!

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Club+House

• We are building a weekend team starting with AOTC into mythic.
  • This is the guilds second raid group.
  • Leadership is 5/10M 10/10H.
  • We expect you to come raid, wanting to raid! have all consumables and having at least watched a vid on fights. Do not come clueless to fights, We do not have time for ignorance.

Specifically needing 1 Enh shaman 1 DH . 1 other ranged and 1 other melee slots open. All buffs are covered once the DH slot is secured.

We are starting this group from scratch! this means we are starting in heroic then building up into mythic. You want a shot to mythic raid? Come raid with us! Everyone will be earning their slot.

This is also the guilds second raid group, this means theres a ton of guild activity! m+ and possible pvp group is theres enough demand.

We are laid back but expect you to preform when its time. Lets play the game! HMU in game pimpion#1425 or app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

Hey there !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - low priority on all healers
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Windwalker Monk both High Priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Sadly I can only go 2 nights :frowning:

Add me if you’re interested.
Jaystir#1204 - discord

Hey Jcdemon,

Water Whippin Wizards / H / US / Hyjal is 3/10M 9/10H and a chill group of players who enjoy progression content. We’ve got folks running keys throughout the week and would happily help you get geared up to raid with us.

Schedule
Wednesdays / Sundays @ 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
We are also pretty active in M+ and PVP throughout the week.

Shadowlands Progression
3/10 Mythic - Sanctum of Domination
10/10 Heroic - Sanctum of Domination
5/10 Mythic - Castle Nathria

Feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

• Bnet: WisteriaNite#1425
  • Discord: WisteriaNight#4241

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey JC,

Hit me up on discord, would love to chat. I think we can get you raiding

Sny#0322

hello we would be happy to have you for our heroic progression and keys. we are a chill guild on sen’jin. we raid Thursdays and Mondays at 5pm pst. run keys almost everyday.

Good evening!

3/10M guild, working on 4 and 5, would have a spot for you(, and we are very accepting of everyone. Tue/thurs 8-11pm est , horde add div, misa, or myself…
Or join us on discord
bnet-Daaajester#1140, Div#1237, Misa#1615
Disscord- discord DOT gg/pXa3cVK2eH