[H] Demon Hunter LF guild

Hey there!

I’m currently in search of a new guild for 9.1! I’m 9/10 heroic, and was doing consistent progression on Denathrius before my last guild fell apart. I took a break after as I didn’t want to get caught up in lfg, and I’m back now!
Preferably I’m looking for a guild with their eyes set on AOTC and perhaps even some mythic progression. I did 3/12M with progression on 5/12M back on 8.3. :slight_smile: I love raiding and pushing keys to my heart’s content, but I’d absolutely love to find a guild with a strong community as well.

You can reach out to me on either Discord or Bnet, I’m usually always available. Thank you! :slight_smile:
Discord: Cath#6666
Bnet: Grave#11836

2 Likes

Hey! I sent a discord request - I’d love to chat with you!

Hey Catgirlxo! We could use a dps DH :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hiya! My guild is currently looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster. Not sure if weekend raids are open to you, but we’re a Sat/Sun AOTC focused guild, also looking to do some light mythic prog each tier (3-4/10M is what we’d like to do this tier, but we’re happy with anything past AOTC.)

We’re currently 10/10H and have been running heroic reclears and organized m+ during raid slot until we can get a full mythic team. Raid times are 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun, we’re horde on Bleeding Hollow.

Guild fits the semi-casual/semi-hardcore bill pretty well. There’s a lot of goofing around but everyone also knows when to be serious and focus on progression. Great group of people as well, can’t say enough good things about them.

If the times and raid atmosphere are appealing to you feel free to reach out on discord or battlenet (will respond to messages if offline.)

Discord - GrefGreag#1358

Bnet - GrefGreag#1613

Hi Cath! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Alliance and obv different server… but i’ll say anyways. GL either way!

We’re new but have a small strong community already. I want to bolster that as much as I can to keep people actively having the chance to do w/e they’d like when they want.

Due to such and the lull raiding is in a by-turnout go.
However keys are popular and if anything I’d love to help you get KSM. We only have a handful or so of bigger key players atm but growth takes a little patience and that’s all I ask.

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat - or you go alliance and want KSM help.

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hey Catgirlxo. I would love to talk with you if you are still looking.

Dysfunctional Misfits 10/10H on Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting for the Mythic team. We are willing to teach returning players and help gear.

Raid Days (Heroic): Saturday and Sunday 6pm-9pm EST

Must enjoy trying to kill each other as much as possible! You also must have thick skin to hang with our community. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!) We don’t like drama and bs. We are here to play a game and have fun.

New and returning players are welcome as well as casuals. We are currently planning on casually clearing Mythic to get as far as we can, but we will not be min maxing.

We are primarily focused on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. We also have a pvp team that run twice a week and do random raid alt runs.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504

Hey there!

If you’re open to playing alliance my guild, Disorientated, could be a great fit! We’re currently recruiting DPS, preferably with offspecs, for our 10/10H raid team on Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST. On off-nights we can be found running keys or playing alts, and we’ll run alt raids on Saturday afternoons. Check out the post I linked and get in touch if you want to chat more!

Hay let’s talk I’d love to have a conversation with you you sound like the perfect fit

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, but I would love to get a chance to chat with you!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for all DPS and Healers. Accepting all classes. Currently 9/10H.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!

Hey Catgirlxo,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a solid DH. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326