[H] <Currently Online> Recruiting!

<CURRENTLY ONLINE>

US - Sargeras - Alliance
US - Illidan - Horde

Since 2014, Currently Online has taken pride in providing a fun, drama-free, stable home for thousands of members. Representing both factions, CO has a spot for every person no matter their allegiance. We are proud to be a diverse and active gaming community, with endless activities to offer our members. Whether you’re only interested in WoW, or you’d like to enjoy our other clans like Diablo, FFXIV, or Runescape, you’ll find a home here at CO.

Join our partnered Discord!
https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline

RAIDING

• Several Raid teams across 2 factions, a time and difficulty for everyone.
  • Numerous PUGs to join in on.
  • Normal difficulty teams to help new and returning players alike.

See the teams and apply on our website:
https://www.currentlyonline.org/wow-teams

PVP

• Regular PvP PUGs and active chat to find PvP partners.

SOCIALS

• Extremely active Guild Chat
  • Numerous In-game activities and competitions.
  • Monthly In-Game Lottery.
  • Repairs & Free Bags - Always provided!
  • New Member Orientations; come make some new friends!
  • Awesome Discord events like drinking nights, holiday parties, and more!

OTHER GAMES

• Guild Minecraft server with rotating wipes and modpacks
  • Diablo Clan
  • Steam Group
  • FFXIV Company
  • OSRS Clan

and TONS of other pingable game roles!

NEED AN INVITE?

If you find yourself on Illidan Horde or Sargeras Alliance, simply “/who Currently Online” and ask for an invite! You can also join our Discord server and follow the instructions to give yourself the WoW roles; once you’re in, just ask for an invite in Discord! If you put in a raid application, we can contact you that way as well.

https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline

HAVE QUESTIONS?

Join our discord using the link above, and post your question in the public chat channel!

Thank you for taking the time to learn about our community. We hope your search is finally over; come join your forever home and start enjoying WoW the CO way!

US - Sargeras - Alliance
US - Illidan - Horde

Currently Online also has a Normal raiding team that is perfect for new and returning players, or those players with lots of alts that want to experience the current raid tier! The team alternates between Horde and Alliance raids every weekend and accepts all classes and skill levels! Head on over to the guild website and checkout Lost/Loster Signal!

1 Like

We have a release date!!

Shadowlands is just under two months away!! With the expansion looming, wouldn’t you like to prepare for the land of undeath with a group of like-minded, friendly individuals? Currently Online is full of folks doing a variety of activities, including mythic dungeons, raiding and PvP! Nervous or inexperienced in any of these activities? Currently Online has players of all experience and skill levels who love to run content! Additionally, we host raid groups of varying difficulties aimed at supporting new and returning players!

CHECK US OUT!!

Does any of your teams have need of a resto druid and ret pally?
If so what are the days/times for them?

We have multiple teams, with varying needs atm. If you check our website and go to “WoW Teams” it shows all of our teams, as well as their raiding days and times!

As well, you can also check out our Discord to speak to our members for more info!

Been playing with these guys for about a year and a half. Great group and always someone to play with if you’re a big fan of the social aspect of WoW.

Come check us out, hit us up on Discord and see if we are a fit.

We’re in full swing, still recruiting for Shadowlands! I’ve been with the guild for a few months, and the group of people you’ll find here are what get me logging on regularly!

If you are looking for a casual guild to play the upcoming expansion with, check us out!

Are you taking any members for “Pants Optional” raid team? If so how many & what roles please

I believe Pants Optional is recruiting most roles at the moment! I would fill out an application form and one of the Pants Optional leaders will get back to you :slight_smile:

Ty for letting me know

Hello, I have joined your discord and am looking to join. I am not a new player but also not never experienced. I am looking to join on the Illidan server.

Please do! Our guild has players of all experience levels, and teams dedicated to giving players more experience if they wish :slight_smile:

Thank you. Will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great guild if you want to be more social in WoW. We run various activities fairly regularly without elitism!

Check us out!

We just started another Mythic raid team for Shadowlands! If you’re looking for a group to join up with … or you just want to call everyone sus during our Among Us nights … come for a visit!

You might find yourself having fun!

Shadowlands has been delayed :frowning:. But you know what hasn’t? Finding a great guild for the new expansion! With pre patch right around the corner, now is the best time to find a great guild such as Currently Online to try out the class changes and events before the expansion drops.

Check us out!

Come swing by and check us out. Now that we got a pre-patch, we’ve got a bunch of groups enjoying levelling together or running low keys.

There’s also a few people still wanting to run high keys too if you’re one of those as well. Plenty of people around to hang out with if you’re looking to enjoy the social aspect of WoW again! (Or if you like having a bunch of people to call sus in Among Us)

Prepatch is here!! Why not find a group of fantastic individuals to try out the new class changes with? We have members involved in all aspects of the game!

Check us out!

Still looking for a group to hang with come Shadowlands? Come swing by and check us out. We have people doing herald runs while we wait for the prepatch event and the expansion to launch.

That and plenty of among us to really get to know the people you are raiding, doing M+s or just having fun with.

Release Date 2: Electric Boogaloo
We have a second release date! Looking for a guild to finally venture into the land of death with? Look no further than Currently Online! we are a guild focused on community, with players in all playstyles.

Check us out!