[H] <Currently Online> Recruiting!

We’re all pretty stoked for Shadowlands to finally be upon us! Come hang out and have some fun with our Raid, Mythic+, and PVP teams. Might also find yourself spending some downtime playing Among Us or Minecraft.

A pretty active community awaits you on our discord. Come join in the fun.

Shadowlands is less than a week away! What a perfect time to join a guild; Currently Online has members of all playstyles, so whether you like raiding, M+, PvP, or just hanging out, we have you covered!

Check us out!

Currently Online has hit the ground running and has multiple groups running all the currently available content. Normal, heroic, and mythic dungeons, Torghast, we’re there and in we’re in force.

See above for links above and come check us out. You won’t regret it! We’ll be diving into Castle Nathria as soon as it opens, and poised to conquer there as well as we have conquered everything else the Shadowlands has thrown at us so far!

Is your Easily Distracted team taking melee DPS right now?

I’m unsure of the needs of Easily distracted at the moment, but feel free to drop an application!

Week 3 of Shadowlands is here and Castle Nathria is LIVE! Currently Online is currently brimming with activity; we have group consistently running Normal, Heroic, and Mythic dungeons as well as PvP.

Join our community today!

Week 3 of Shadowlands is here and Castle Nathria is LIVE! Currently Online is currently vibrant with activity; we have group consistently running Normal, Heroic, and Mythic dungeons as well as PvP and Raiding!

Join our community today!

Its the first week of raid and things have been spicy! Why not find an amazing guild in which to progress through season 1 of Shadowlands with? Currently Online has groups consistently running Normal, Heroic, and Mythic dungeons as well as PvP and Raiding!

Come join us today?

Are you enjoying Shadowlands so far? You would probably be enjoying it more with friends! Currently Online may be the place to find those friends, with groups running all types of content across all playstyles!

Come make some friends today!

Hey, you reading this. Why haven’t you already joined Currently Online yet? We have players running Torghast, M+, Raids, PvP and more!

~Jooooiiin Uuuussss~

It’s a new year and now is the time for New Year’s resolutions. Why not make your resolution to find a new guild? Currently Online is currently recruiting on both Alliance and Horde! We have players in all content who would love for you to join them!

Come fulfill your New Year’s resolution today!

Do you guys need a resto shaman at all for the Easily Distracted team?

According to our discord, Easily Distracted is currently looking for healers! Feel free to visit our website if you’d like to drop an application!

You’ve made it to this recruitment thread, so now what? Well if I were you I’d come check out Currently Online to see the vibrant community we have to offer! Shadowlands has seen a large uptick in activity and we would love for you to join in on the action!

Currently Online has been making great strides in Castle Nathria so far in 2021. All of our heroic teams are working on new bosses every week, and our Mythic team is pushing ever forward as well. Would you like to know more?

I’m a returning player looking for a home.
Interested in learning PVP, maybe join a RBG group. I’ve been pugging arenas and struggling to gear exp and gear. I’m not very skilled atm but i really wish to learn!

Hi! I’m with a group of friends looking for a guild (2 on Illidan, 2 planning to realm transfer). Loving your guild description and wanted to ask for more info! We’re 3 dps and one tank (balance druid, demo lock, UH DK and BM monk), and we’re looking for a nice group to fit in an do some progress for this xpac, get into heroic and maybe mythic raiding and just chill out with nice people.

Another great week in the books for Currently Online! Come check us out if you want to know more, our discord and our website for everything CO is in the description above. We look forward to hearing from you.

Currently Online has been experiencing activity across PvP, Raiding, and M+ this expansion! Want to escape end-game burnout? The best way to do that is to find some friends to experience the land of undeath with. Find out more today!

Just joining Shadowlands? Your current Guild roster falling due to burnout? Come check out Currently Online ! We have active players in all aspects of WoW as well as a multi-game discord community!