[H] <Currently Online> is recruiting active raiders, socials, and casual players

We are doing the TW raids and achievements while we wait for the next tier!

While Alliance is objectively the superior faction, our Horde guild on Illidan is active, vibrant, and insistent they are the superior faction. Stop by our Discord and join up or hang out today.

Who won, whos best, you decide!

Looking to gear up and alt and raid in the next tier? We’re looking for your membership then! We hope to see you and that you come and raid with us!

Do you have a group of people to tackle the new content with? 10.2 is right around the corner! Many of our teams have re-opened recruitment.

Are you hyped for -looks at notes- The Worldsoul Saga?! Next expansion is gonna be lit. Get in now before our raid teams fillup!

Took a break at the end of 10.0 when guild died. Just came back about 2 weeks ago got my GS up to 434. Looking for a chill guild to push Heroic / Do some keys with. Normally I do mythic push but not really looking for that unless the whole guild is on board. Been playing my Hunter since Vanilla, (only class I really love although have DK tank and Druid Healer alts) So if you need a Hunter and chill guy to hangout let me know.

Yo! I don’t know which of our teams are still recruiting, but you are welcome to check out our website and send in applications if any of their timeslots work for you. Even if you dont raid with us, you are welcome to hang out in our discord and join our in game community for keys and to socialize.

Do you have any Normal or Heroic raid teams that need hunters? :smiley:

1 Like

We sure do have space for hunters! To find out which of our teams are recruiting, head to https://www.currentlyonline.org/wow-teams.

On the first day of Vaultmas my true love gave to me. A Pip’s Emerald Friendship Badge!

1 Like

On the second day of Vaultmas my true love gave to me: finals week being over and time to enjoy some WoW with my buddies in CO

1 Like

The holidays are here!

1 Like

Greatfather Winter gave me some goodies this year! I hope y’all got some nice things too! My guildies in Currently Online helped me get Keystone Master, so I also got a gorgeous mount!

New content patch is already announced? January 16! Are you ready?

I’m so ready for this new patch. Come join us and see what wonders Bel’Ameth holds! Especially for Horde!

Still going strong!

This Forsaken helped retake Gilneas from the Scarlet Crusade, then went and swiped a bunch of cosmetic pieces from Bel’Ameth :eyes:

The Oops All Plate run was a wild success! Full pally run makes mechanics not matter.

Looking for new friends for some Fated raids coming up! Come sign up with a team!