[H] <Currently Online> is recruiting active raiders, socials, and casual players

Pirates? Death of a world soul? What does the patch flag mean?

1 Like

Help us remind our raid leaders that we need achievements! :grin:

The only achievement I need is 55 BURGERS, 55 FRIES, 55 TACOS, 55 PIES, 55 COKES, 100 TATER TOTS, 100 PIZZAS, 100 TENDERS, 100 MEATBALLS, 100 COFFEES, 55 WINGS, 55 SHAKES, 55 PANCAKES, 55 PASTAS, 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS!!

We’re still looking for lovely people for Normal Amirdrassil on Sunday nights with Lost Signal! We run at 8pm central/server time on Sargeras and Illidan! Come have some drinks and wind down on Sunday nights with us!

Come Plunderstorm with CO while the plunderin’s good!

Yar me hearties yo ho!

Sick of Plunderstorm? Come join us for Season 4 instead! We’d love some new blood over at Currently Online!

Don’t sleep on season 4 and Awakened raids! I’m sure you’ll also find some of us running at breakneck speeds through MoP!

One week till Timerunning Mists of Pandaria!

We’re doing whatever we want! MoP Remix is here, and so are Awakened raids and Season 4! Come join us in Currently Online and see what the hype is about!

Come to Currently Online and finish out your end of expansion goals with friends!

Hello, are you still looking for casual players.
I mainly run Mythic +'s in S3 and S4 of DF, so far I’ve been relying on pugs for keys and am looking for a guild to run keys with.

Yes, always! Feel free to hop into the Discord if you haven’t yet

welcome gamers.

Is what I would say if you joined…

We have daily heroic Remix raids going on! Come on down, stop on by, grab a carpet and fly!

We are making plans for a Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar run! We are also strategizing for The War Within! Come join us!

We are ramping up again for War Within! Secure a spot now!

Are you ready for pre-patch? It’s coming next week!

It is time!

Come face The War Within with Currently Online!