[H] <Currently Online> is recruiting active raiders, socials, and casual players

Sorry for the late reply! Full open invites, just jump onto our discord and we can get you all situated. Would love to see you around for M+

Man I Love Frogs

What nights and times do you raid on your horde teams on Illidan?

You can find information on our raid times and all about our WoW teams here: https://www.currentlyonline.org/wow-teams

Come make Currently Online your new home away from home! Horde, Illidan.

Hello everyone! Dragonflight is great, and you can find a great guild right here with Currently Online!

I LOVE IT Here!!!

Full clears on our community raid and TW raids last week! Another community raid this Sunday.

Continuing to enjoy Dragonflight, and you can enjoy it with us!

We’re here having a great time in patch 10.1. Come join us and see what the buzz is all about!

Grats to JP, SWW, and ED for their AOTC kills this month!

We know some others want the AOTC as well, why not check us out and join a raid team!

“Come join us, and we will see how your skills are coming along!”

DFs blistering release speed has kept us all on our toes.

Come earn and then subsequently show off cool new transmogs in raid!

Come try to one up Ochyro’s transmogs

Not hard, I am basic

Fury Incarnate is here. Now that you’re coming back to WoW to check out the new content, do you need a new community to help you get back into the swing of Mythic Keystones and Raiding? Or just have a fresh group of people to play with.

Come check us out! Join our Discord!

10.2 leaks look amazing!

All of our raid teams have gotten their raid achievements and recruitment has started for filling out the 10.2 roster for them all.

Best get into our discord if you want to come raid with the community and join in the fun of spamming our chat with various memes.

1 Like