[H] <Currently Online> is recruiting active raiders, socials, and casual players

If you’re looking for a positive, encouraging, social guild with people enjoying every type of content available in Dragonflight, look no further than Currently Online!

Do any of your members consistently pvp? Mostly a tank but looking to dip my toes into arena.

No, but we inconsistently PVP!

One of our officers is actually starting a PvP team and will begin hosting more regular events. If interested, join our discord and drop teknowmusic#2638 a message!

All I’m doing this expansion is PvP. So sorry I’m seeing your message so late, was knee deep in the solo shuffle. Come join and let’s have some fun

So much fun to spontaneously find a group to help out with world PVP quests so I can get those juicy Drakebreaker’s items without dying 1 million times! That’s just a small taste of the fun waiting for you in Currently Online!

Lets be honest, there is so much more fun to be had…
Come join our cross faction multi realm community (mainly- Illidan Horde/Sargeras Alliance). Enjoy keys, raiding, PvP, events and general good times with a great group of people. Check out our discord and feel free to get to know us and ask questions. ~Sins (aka Bakshotz)

Our Great Rat Race M+ Tournament has come to an end! Thank you to all of our participants!

Part 2 of my early morning stream of consciousness:
After getting dressed I feel much better already. I think later today I might put together a markup of a website I’ve been meaning to build for weeks. I also have to fold my laundry too. #readingbreaktings. Maybe today I will go outside, but it’s looking a little grey, and I need to get some more honor to upgrade the last 2 pieces I have to Challenger II before tomorrow’s reset. But first, coffee. Maybe some avocado toast, like the true millennial I am.

It kills me not to know this
But I’ve all but just forgotten
What the colour of her eyes were
And her scars or how she got them

come rage with us we need big pumpers

10.0.7 next week, and 10.1 on the PTR? What madness is this?!?!

All my homies enjoy 10.0.7.

Come be a homie.

Having a great time on Illidan between raids, M+, and leveling new alts!

Come join our cross faction multi realm community Currently Online (Any realm/faction are welcome to the community. We have 2 dedicated guilds: Illidan Horde/Sargeras Alliance). Enjoy keys, raiding, PvP, events and general good times. Check out our discord: discord.gg/currentlyonline and feel free to get to know us. ~Sins

Getting back into WoW after a long break and loving it again.

I’m a 390 Prot Pally and have a 388 Resto Druid looking to get our feet wet in Normals/Heroics.

Sorry, this is my main.

Have you had a chance to join the guild/community yet? I hope so! We’re always happy to welcome new members!

Yes, welcome. Any others, come join us for season 2!

Is it open invites if I have an M+ character I am looking to stash in a M+ guild?