I am returning to the game full time for the first time in many years, My hectic work schedule and family life made it nearly impossible to play consistently, Luckily I have recently retired and plan on jumping into Shadowlands with both feet. I will be rolling my first serious Horde character and I am looking for a new home. I have not fully decided on what I am going to roll at this time, but I expect to sort that out in the next day or so. I have not raided seriously since Cataclysm but am interested in getting back into it along with Mythic+.
What I am looking for:
- Small(ish) close knit guild of awesome people to play with
- Organized guild events and good leadership
- Guildmates that enjoy running old content for achievements and xmog
- Mythic+ & Raiding
What will you get from me?
- A mature, friendly and social guild mate
- Available most weekday evenings after 7pm
- Commitment and follow through
- A profession nut who will happily do a lot of farming for the guild
- Many spreadsheets, help with organization & raid prep
- Entirely to many “The Office” references
- A solid and prepared backup for your main raid team
Does it sound like I might be a good fit for your guild? Please leave a note and I will touch base.
(Ignore this toon, just doing some old rep grinding in my spare time)
Thanks for your time.